Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the feet of a toddler, all grubby and flat footed 😅 get that girl a pair of orthotics ffs.

Also; her BMI bullshi. Can tell she hasn't done that lesson yet. Yes, BMI is based on white men so doesn't factor in ethnicity and extreme builds, such as athletes. BUT it's a good tool when used holistically and helps provide a trajectory/ trend when monitoring lifestyle changes.
Plus there ain't no way her belly isn't hiding dangerous visceral fat... She's lying to herself and others by selectively picking tiny aspects of a random study. Quite a dangerous attitude for Dr Gale tbh.

Reactions: 13
Dr Gale getting the day of the week wrong and blaming it on a late bedtime is a new laughable low for someone who plans to be an emergency medicine doctor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shopping with a toddler is difficult for our Hannah. Why doesn’t she go on one of her many child free days then? It’s a tit activity for him and she just moans about it.

Reactions: 17
It must be exhausting being Hannah. I know, because I was her for a while. It was because I was trying to make a lad jealous. I wasn't quite as extreme, and it only lasted six months, before he unfriended me 😆 T'was a harsh, but much needed, lesson for me.

She is always performing. Like the world is just a stage, and it is constantly the opening night. When she sets out her flat it reminds me of getting so excited to use my props in Speech & Drama class. When I was in year six.

Reactions: 22
I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!

Reactions: 18
I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!
She does it because the beige, mindless idiots who’s follow her validate everything she does. As long as she has that validation, she won’t stop.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.