Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her HG hot list just shows how bloody lazy she is. Doesn’t even buy the stuff or try it on, just picks random crap, adds an affiliate link onto it, and that’s it! Such a lazy cow

Reactions: 13
please can i see a photo how she’s styled the gazelles please? i am a) blocked and b) irrationally annoyed she’s wearing ‘my’ trainers loool

Oh god she’s going to have some gazelles soon and make that her whole personality isn’t she 😭😭😭 gonna have to chuck all of mine in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Han suffers from sensory overload... didn't she say before she wanted to be an A&E doctor 🤔

The level of delusion is honestly unmatched. HOW DOES SHE THINK SHE CAN DO THIS?! Being smart enough to be a doctor is honestly not enough.

Reactions: 14
Do not worry, she says she has found out about sensory overload after she became a mother. Meaning she doesn’t actually suffer from sensory overload, she just can’t stand her own children.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She spends her life finding reasons to justify why she hates being a mum.

The HG 10 is the laziest form of “cba so here’s an affiliate link so I can get money off you all”. Can’t wait to see how she keeps up with this and being an a&e dr.

Reactions: 12
Do not worry, she says she has found out about sensory overload after she became a mother. Meaning she doesn’t actually suffer from sensory overload, she just can’t stand her own children.
Tbf I suffer from sensory overload a lot now my house is busy and noisy. It’s hard to explain but it’s like a storm in my head that is almost a physical sensation and it makes me want to run away or cry lol! Before I had a partner & child, my home was my quiet space. It wasn’t until I had a toddler that I realised quite how bad it would be. But I think the difference is I am aware of it and take measures to prevent it, I also realise it’s my problem, not my child’s so don’t take it out on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sticking up for Hannah here but there is a reason many women are not diagnosed autistic until they have children.

Wouldnt be like Hannah to jump on a band wagon 🙄 but I've said before on this thread its not something I even considered before I had kids and low and behold.

I could cope and mask and manage pre kids. I cannot now as the demands are far too much, my body shuts down.

That being said I wouldnt dream of going back to uni and attempting a stressful new career, can barely do my job and function as it is.
---
Tbf I suffer from sensory overload a lot now my house is busy and noisy. It’s hard to explain but it’s like a storm in my head that is almost a physical sensation and it makes me want to run away or cry lol! Before I had a partner & child, my home was my quiet space. It wasn’t until I had a toddler that I realised quite how bad it would be. But I think the difference is I am aware of it and take measures to prevent it, I also realise it’s my problem, not my child’s so don’t take it out on her.
Loop earplugs are your friend. They help me so so much but I'm still present for my kids and I can still attend to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She spends her life finding reasons to justify why she hates being a mum.

The HG 10 is the laziest form of “cba so here’s an affiliate link so I can get money off you all”. Can’t wait to see how she keeps up with this and being an a&e dr.
I think she'll easily be able to keep up with the HG 10, or whatever it is called now. It is 5 minutes 'work' that probably earns her a nice little income. Minimal effort.

The train station waddle content might have actually caused me a seizure from the second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_8401.jpeg

imagining the people on the train behind watching her set up a camera and swan around filming herself 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually think she looks very nice in that outfit (minus the children’s jewellery), but oh my god imagine setting up to do that in a busy train station. She’s such cringe

Reactions: 9
Not sticking up for Hannah here but there is a reason many women are not diagnosed autistic until they have children.

Wouldnt be like Hannah to jump on a band wagon 🙄 but I've said before on this thread its not something I even considered before I had kids and low and behold.

I could cope and mask and manage pre kids. I cannot now as the demands are far too much, my body shuts down.

That being said I wouldnt dream of going back to uni and attempting a stressful new career, can barely do my job and function as it is.
---

Loop earplugs are your friend. They help me so so much but I'm still present for my kids and I can still attend to them.
I was lucky I was diagnosed a couple of years before I had my first so I had some idea what to do to help myself, but I am unsurprised that that’s when lots of women realise. There’s just so much going on all the time and toddlers just want to be about 10cm away from your face at all times. I love my child but my GOD my house used to be so quiet and tidy 😂

Reactions: 2
I was lucky I was diagnosed a couple of years before I had my first so I had some idea what to do to help myself, but I am unsurprised that that’s when lots of women realise. There’s just so much going on all the time and toddlers just want to be about 10cm away from your face at all times. I love my child but my GOD my house used to be so quiet and tidy 😂
It has shamefully taken me a long time parenting to make peace with the fact we (myself and one of my kids who is ND) can only do one outside activity a day and it has to be early when its quiet or late when its quiet. We cannot manage in busy crowded noisy places.

Ive had to adapt what we do to suit us. When we return home we both need quiet alone time or I am completely over stimulated and I become shouty and stressed.

Its hard sometimes when you see other families managing a full day out but over the years I have come to accept what is doable for us as a family. My OH is also ND so our house is fun at times.

So I totally get it but Hannah doesnt seem to want to adapt or help herself. If she is over stimulated. For me I can do a night out but Id need a day at home to recover from what I call an emotional hangover. I bet she is out and about today though posing with pink walls and no kids or whatever.

For me to be a good parent to my kids I need to be careful to not allow my battery to reach zero, I need to recognise that I need what I call recharging time (usually quiet, alone, low impact time) to manage the noise and energy of my children. Which means I do often miss out on stuff but I need to put my kids first.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It has shamefully taken me a long time parenting to make peace with the fact we (myself and one of my kids who is ND) can only do one outside activity a day and it has to be early when its quiet or late when its quiet. We cannot manage in busy crowded noisy places.

Ive had to adapt what we do to suit us. When we return home we both need quiet alone time or I am completely over stimulated and I become shouty and stressed.

Its hard sometimes when you see other families managing a full day out but over the years I have come to accept what is doable for us as a family. My OH is also ND so our house is fun at times.

So I totally get it but Hannah doesnt seem to want to adapt or help herself. If she is over stimulated. For me I can do a night out but Id need a day at home to recover from what I call an emotional hangover. I bet she is out and about today though posing with pink walls and no kids or whatever.

For me to be a good parent to my kids I need to be careful to not allow my battery to reach zero, I need to recognise that I need what I call recharging time (usually quiet, alone, low impact time) to manage the noise and energy of my children. Which means I do often miss out on stuff but I need to put my kids first.
There’s people who take things in their stride who adapt and compromise to make things work (us) and there’s people who just complain but don’t try to find the solution (Hannah)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.