Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pregnant in the instagram reel outfits
I initially thought this too, but think she's just carrying weight around the middle & it's more obvious 'cause she's short?
I thought she looked grubby in the car selfie, far too much plastic jewellery, face is super shiny/oily & her hair looks greasy. Would it hurt her to act her age and/or make more of an effort with her hygiene?

Reactions: 10
I initially thought this too, but think she's just carrying weight around the middle & it's more obvious 'cause she's short?
I thought she looked grubby in the car selfie, far too much plastic jewellery, face is super shiny/oily & her hair looks greasy. Would it hurt her to act her age and/or make more of an effort with her hygiene?
Yet she's brand ambassador for numerous skincare brands and haircare...

Reactions: 3
An ode to cycling shorts but not the NHS on its 75th birthday - can’t beat the dedication to her future profession

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god they’re just bleeping cycling shorts you twit! Why so many posts about them?! No one cares what you look like in them but clearly you care about other peoples opinions otherwise you wouldn’t keep…banging…on….!
No one needs a link to them they sell them in every single clothing shop/supermarket.
Yes we know your tiny boyfriend got them for you.
Move on

Reactions: 21
“OMG my thighs WOBBLE!!! And NOBODY pointed and laughed, it’s a ‘REVELATION’ guys!”

Hannah is learning that her main character syndrome is only in her head and no one gives a single duck about yet another pair of chunky legs walking down the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“OMG my thighs WOBBLE!!! And NOBODY pointed and laughed, it’s a ‘REVELATION’ guys!”

Hannah is learning that her main character syndrome is only in her head and no one gives a single duck about yet another pair of chunky legs walking down the street.
They are so unflattering on her!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god they’re just bleeping cycling shorts you twit! Why so many posts about them?! No one cares what you look like in them but clearly you care about other peoples opinions otherwise you wouldn’t keep…banging…on….!
No one needs a link to them they sell them in every single clothing shop/supermarket.
Yes we know your tiny boyfriend got them for you.
Move on
I want to know how much she's earning by affiliate linking them.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t suit cycling shorts, neither do I, but they’re not an outfit? I wear mine around the house/for a walk. Why is she so obsessed?

No one gives a duck about you Hannah. Imagine thinking anyone would give you a second thought as they’re going about their day. I appreciate I’m writing this but it’s cos I’m wound up by her sheer narcissism. NO ONE CARES YOU HAVE £5 CYCLING SHORTS ON.

Parent your kids.

Reactions: 15
I think this is probably the first thing that tiny bf has bought for her so she keeps harping on about them 😴 I have the feeling she pays for the trips and days out, and he goes along for the ride/to get out of his parents house for the day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember the time he bought her paracetamol?
I think this is probably the first thing that tiny bf has bought for her so she keeps harping on about them 😴 I have the feeling she pays for the trips and days out, and he goes along for the ride/to get out of his parents house for the day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those cycling shorts look horrific on her - it’s a case of just because you can, doesn’t mean you should! Not body shaming her but there are plenty items she could wear to flatter her shape.

Reactions: 3
I think the shorts look fine. No worse and no better than her usual outfits.

Definitely nothing to be banging on about every day though

Reactions: 11
literally don't understand on what planet wearing cycling shorts is worthy of this much thought... everyone I know (fat, thin, whatev) has been wearing them for years as a (super casual) outfit in the summer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.