Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cycling shorts with a (nearly-)oversized t-shirt is a better look than an oversized floral dress with an appalling waistcoat. It's a low bar, I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her followers are as bright as she is, look at this:
1688654498077.png

What do you mean you need advice on what f***g T shirt to wear?? Hannah is wearing the plainest most basic shape of Tshirt to ever exist... and you need advice?? are you that obtuse? I swear! sorry for all the swearing but it's bleeping cycling shorts and a t shirt!!! jesus christ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2289168
What do you mean you need advice on what f***g T shirt to wear?? Hannah is wearing the plainest most basic shape of Tshirt to ever exist... and you need advice?? are you that obtuse? I swear! sorry for all the swearing but it's bleeping cycling shorts and a t shirt!!! jesus christ...
Imagine having to "embrace" something you wear UNDER DRESSES. Get a grip, Katherine.

I know most people who follow Hannah (and aren't hate follows/car crash watchers) must be as gormless and basic as she is, but I would be so ashamed of making up such an idiotic question just to try and milk an interaction - which probably won't happen as Hannah only wants engagement and rarely bothers to answer anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads… I wore cycling shorts for the first time under a skirt last week. Swear to god. I too have finally embraced them. Next stop, tshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m possibly early to a trend for the first time in my whole life here..but I’ve been ‘embracing’ cycle shorts under dresses for about 5 years to stop my chunky thighs from embracing each other 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wrong item of clothing to be concerned about - I can see people "pointing and laughing in the street" at her leather waistcoat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those necklaces are the most fugly things I have ever seen!! I honestly can’t cope with how she thinks they look good!!! She looks like a 7 year old!!
---
I’m also going to add that she has absolutely no idea how to dress for her body type.
she used to dress herself well pre kids. She is short so those oversized blazers look ridiculous and make her look bigger than she is.
I wonder whether she’s insecure post babies and that’s why she puts on all the tent dresses etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2289168
I know we’re here to judge/criticise Hannah but I’m not sure I feel comfortable being mean about someone who isn’t in the public eye/hasn’t asked for attention…
Oh and I’m not Katherine! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I've just spotted she's featured in this reel: from 'who what wear'. Bringing the tone down with a tacky George at Asda t shirt. I mean, at least her picks are colourful I'll give her that.

Can't see that she's shared it herself?

Reactions: 1
She’s too tired from putting her child to bed to post images and links to Instagram stories… but she’ll be working in hospitals? Shut up.

Reactions: 18
literally don't understand on what planet wearing cycling shorts is worthy of this much thought... everyone I know (fat, thin, whatev) has been wearing them for years as a (super casual) outfit in the summer.
It's because her life/personality is so bleeping boring that she's resorted to even romanticising £5 h&m cycling shorts.

Reactions: 8
She’s too tired from putting her child to bed to post images and links to Instagram stories… but she’ll be working in hospitals? Shut up.
You can tell she’s never had a real job. Gave her up “journalism” career for blogging. She is going to be in for such a shock when she starts placements.

Reactions: 4
I've been wearing cycling shorts to crossfit classes for years, didn't realise I was such a BoLd BrAvE GaL *_* for getting my wobbly legs out

Reactions: 11
I know we’re here to judge/criticise Hannah but I’m not sure I feel comfortable being mean about someone who isn’t in the public eye/hasn’t asked for attention…
Oh and I’m not Katherine! 🤣🤣
But she DID ask for attention in a public forum - from Hannah. As she got none, we stepped in.
Now move on, Kate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t need Hannah ruining adidas gazelles for everyone. My favourite trainer that I’ve been committed to for years 😭

Reactions: 7
Hannah looks like a weird old lady who gets the bus into town every day, who stinks of stale piss and BO and has 100 carrier bags with her

Reactions: 12
I really don’t need Hannah ruining adidas gazelles for everyone. My favourite trainer that I’ve been committed to for years 😭
She’s only picked up on them now as they’re “trendy”. She can’t be original

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.