Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this one line ‘Paddling pools and seaside paddles’ wrecking my head so bad 🙁🙁🙁

Reactions: 11
Should it not be "gorgeous wobbly thighs, arms and tummies"? Why the eff is there a comma after gorgeous? How the duck does she earn a living off this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Should it not be "gorgeous wobbly thighs, arms and tummies"? Why the eff is there a comma after gorgeous? How the duck does she earn a living off this shite?
Because she's taking a breath for poetic effect
Or to shove another bit of Tony's in her gob idk
---
In all seriousness though that has to be the most clunky Month post yet .. also what's she gonna do next year I wonder? Lol. "I don't know if you guys like these" no , no we don't

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blows my mind to think people PURCHASED printed versions of this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just cashed in on a time where people would’ve bought dog poo just to have a parcel delivered and a reason to open their door 😂
Absolutely despise Piers Morgan but did rejoice when he slated the print on good morning Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely despise Piers Morgan but did rejoice when he slated the print on good morning Britain
DID HE?! HOW DID I MISS THIS??
---
Imagine posting a few stories a day being your full time job and still being unable to proofread?!
Screenshot_20230704_173139_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
F27C02DB-F5E3-4864-AA7A-DA8249A49B41.png

---
OK tell me who is she having a 'family games night' with at 8.15pm on a school night? Her kids will be asleep.. is it just her and TB?

Reactions: 15
Find it so entertaining what she calls lovebombing - take your child to a farm is just regular parenting!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.