Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so rarely looks comfortable in her clothes. As in, they visibly cut and chafe and so on. I couldn’t stand it if not only did I look like tit but my clothes also hurt me. I don’t want to look like Deirdre Dahmer-Barlow and have my nipples flattened and my flaps strangled. Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god that clip of her kissing TB is so so embarrassing! What is he doing with his hand 🤣
Imagine compiling that video and not cringing at yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How could you post this and not feel so embarrassed you melted? It is the most contorted pose possible to look as slim as possible (and the worst part is that she completely fails and just looks awkward AF)
Since when are we in this „chapter ending“-era now? How long can a chapter end ffs?

Reactions: 8
She’s so rude. Some lady responded about her own struggles in the comments… and no response from Hannah. She couldn’t give a F

Reactions: 4
She’s so rude. Some lady responded about her own struggles in the comments… and no response from Hannah. She couldn’t give a F
She doesnt care. She does Instagram because shilling tit keeps her in tonys and basic witch coffees.

She had a perfect opportunity to stay off Insta with all the scandal and couldnt resist a quick pay day.

Whilst brands are happy to pay her for her quite frankly appalling content then she'l continue to give the bare minimum.

I am so over HG version 4.0 or whatever shes calling herself now.

She'l use mental health and how busy she is as an excuse for why she doesnt respond but she's just lazy and too preoccupied with TB and burning candles outside.

Reactions: 15
Why refer to yourself as version 2.0?! this doesn’t demonstrate being at peace with one’s self at all.

Surely being happy in your self, acknowledging mistakes and allowing yourself to grow and all that jazz comes from staying true to who you are. Not reinventing yourself for insta followers, it’s so bleeping pretentious.

Reactions: 14
Hands down one of the hardest times of my life BUT easily one of the easiest too???????.

No I'm not even hearing it, that doesn't make a bleeping bit of sense

Reactions: 11
Hands down one of the hardest times of my life BUT easily one of the easiest too???????.

No I'm not even hearing it, that doesn't make a bleeping bit of sense
A dig at Chris, to make clear it was THAT easy to separate from him because he is THAT much of a nightmare.

Reactions: 10
She was with TB by September, right? That means she left a long term relationship, must have gone on the apps basically immediately and had a new boyfriend within like 8 weeks. How can she think she’s processed the breakup? No matter how long the relationship has made you unhappy for, you need to decompress afterwards. I rebounded and when that was over I went straight to calling my ex at 2am 18 months after the initial breakup. Mortifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She was with TB by September, right? That means she left a long term relationship, must have gone on the apps basically immediately and had a new boyfriend within like 8 weeks. How can she think she’s processed the breakup? No matter how long the relationship has made you unhappy for, you need to decompress afterwards. I rebounded and when that was over I went straight to calling my ex at 2am 18 months after the initial breakup. Mortifying.
Mmmm mortifying at the time maybe but it's all really pretty human and sounds like you're self aware and understand what was at play. Some ppl lack that clearly..

Speaking of, I thought the latest post was a pregnancy test lol. Nearly died

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mmmm mortifying at the time maybe but it's all really pretty human and sounds like you're self aware and understand what was at play. Some ppl lack that clearly..

Speaking of, I thought the latest post was a pregnancy test lol. Nearly died
Im gonna assume she was mentally checked out of her relationship with Chris a long time before they broke up/announced it. She’s never one for being in the moment, always wants more

Reactions: 8
Honestly I thought her whole montage of “new beginnings” was going to end with a clip of her and TB holding a positive pregnancy test or a scan photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Advertising two different skincare products at the same time… “I just use skin and me and a cleanser” and then literally posted the other day she’s been using another product in the morning 🤪 important reminder that these influencers are all full of tit and just want your money

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Advertising two different skincare products at the same time… “I just use skin and me and a cleanser” and then literally posted the other day she’s been using another product in the morning 🤪 important reminder that these influencers are all full of tit and just want your money
Surely this would breach her contracts with the skincare companies. If not they both need better lawyers.

Reactions: 1
the daily doser isn’t even a moisturiser so she keeps telling her followers false information. I signed up based on her suggestions that it was a moisturiser 🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn’t use her code though

Reactions: 3
I’m so bleeping sick of her obsession with ~chapters. What the duck are you talking about? Are you just describing the passage of time?

She’s so self obsessed it’s unreal. The reel. Talking about herself in the 3rd person. “Hannah Gale 2.0”. Is she off her rocker?

She is a deeply insecure immature person. She needs constant validation that she’s amazing, hence all the “girl you got this” posts. All this reinventing herself screams of unhappiness.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.