Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's the using kids for content thing, so anything she says I nitpick. She doesn't come across that well, she seems to struggle with basic parenting, whether that's just lack of confidence or what, who knows?

I think most single parents do the absolute best they can, I don't put her in the same category, as her content makes it seem like she is secretly counting the hours until the kids go to their dad's place.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is she on about? Smashing the school run? Surely most people do this every day and don’t make a song and dance about it.

She’s trying so hard to make single mum content to relate to people.

Or is this the first time she’s had to do the school run on her own? Poor Hannah. I’m sure she will go back to bed to get over that trauma.

Reactions: 14
What the duck is she on about? Smashing the school run? Surely most people do this every day and don’t make a song and dance about it.

She’s trying so hard to make single mum content to relate to people.

Or is this the first time she’s had to do the school run on her own? Poor Hannah. I’m sure she will go back to bed to get over that trauma.
Thing is she’s so unrelatable! I do the nursery/school run 5 days a week with a baby in tow. I never feel like oh I’ve smashed it I just do it and then get on with the rest of my day. She’s playing at being a parent

Reactions: 11
Thing is she’s so unrelatable! I do the nursery/school run 5 days a week with a baby in tow. I never feel like oh I’ve smashed it I just do it and then get on with the rest of my day. She’s playing at being a parent
And then most of us go on to do a proper job, not just fanny about on IG calling your weekly shop at Aldi a ‘haul’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but the school run is just one of those things that you just DO. If she says it’s difficult every day but openly admits she does nothing to make it easier (such as idk, having uniforms ready or lunches made etc), then how can she moan about it???

Reactions: 9
Some of us have to do the school run and then go to work full time 5 days a week. No luxurious mid morning naps! God I can’t wait for her smug middle class life to come crashing down when she starts ✨mEdIcAl ScHoOl✨ and realises how easy she had it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She hasn't posted about her 'mates' much recently, perhaps they've finally wised up to her and now she really is having to do everything alone?

I’m sorry but the school run is just one of those things that you just DO. If she says it’s difficult every day but openly admits she does nothing to make it easier (such as idk, having uniforms ready or lunches made etc), then how can she moan about it???
I think she makes it pretty obvious she doesn’t do it very much?!!
I am assuming Chris has stayed in Worthing to be near the kids?? They surely aren’t living with her full time?! @sallybreadsticks ?!

Reactions: 3
Gosh the story of her hoovering… she knows how to work her angles for photos doesn’t she.

Reactions: 16
Wow just saw the school run story... how can the school run be a "bleeping ordeal"!? Is she exaggerating for effect? I have a kid who is a pain in the arse to get ready and out of the house but that is really strong language!

It seems to be the in thing to do now on Instagram, moan about being a parent. I’m not knocking how hard parenting can be. Maybe it’s because I’m 45 and been there done that before it became trendy to put every little thing on social media . As a mum of 6 ( all adults now apart from my youngest who will be 16 this year) I had to do the school run with 6 kids under 8 at one point and I didnt drive then. Husband worked full time as a chef so wasn’t there to help or even to put them to bed. You just got on with it. All I see now are these idiots patting themselves on the back for doing the most mundane things. Maybe if they took their phones out of their hands and just did the tasks without having to film for content it might be a bit easier.

Reactions: 23
She’s probably buying some hideous waistcoats and taking a photo of her chunky hand in front of a pastel wall I think you’ll find…..such a busy single mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems to be the in thing to do now on Instagram, moan about being a parent. I’m not knocking how hard parenting can be. Maybe it’s because I’m 45 and been there done that before it became trendy to put every little thing on social media . As a mum of 6 ( all adults now apart from my youngest who will be 16 this year) I had to do the school run with 6 kids under 8 at one point and I didnt drive then. Husband worked full time as a chef so wasn’t there to help or even to put them to bed. You just got on with it. All I see now are these idiots patting themselves on the back for doing the most mundane things. Maybe if they took their phones out of their hands and just did the tasks without having to film for content it might be a bit easier.
On instagram and in life. Drives me crazy. Having children is a choice and a privilege. Yes it's hard but the good outweighs the bad immeasurably.

Reactions: 3
Oh lord, TB wears loafers. I'm sorry to whoever's partners also wear loafers but with shorts and socks it just gives me the mega ick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t worry GuYs it was just her college party this weekend. Fucks sake, she’s so bleeping cringe. You’re a mum over 30 Hannah, grow the duck up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.