Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this would breach her contracts with the skincare companies. If not they both need better lawyers.
It’s not that serious. You literally get sent products to review and she’s done the review. They might get pissy that she’s contradicted herself and contact her about it but that’s it.

Reactions: 1
Advertising two different skincare products at the same time… “I just use skin and me and a cleanser” and then literally posted the other day she’s been using another product in the morning 🤪 important reminder that these influencers are all full of tit and just want your money
To be fair she said in one it's every night and the other it's the morning so could be true I guess

Honestly I thought her whole montage of “new beginnings” was going to end with a clip of her and TB holding a positive pregnancy test or a scan photo 😂
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant before the end of the year…

Reactions: 2
She’ll find it extremely difficult with one child! It’s hard enough at 18-24 and no kids! Then you start working and the s%#t truly hits the fan!!!

But if she got pregnant she’d have to break up with TB so she could palm the kid off on him for half the week to allow time for her naps, aldi trips and reading borrowed copies of New Scientist….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhh why did she need to put the specifics of how she wants a velvet sofa but can't afford it, how long before she is gifted the velvet sofa of her dreams?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The New Scientist thing reminds me of 18 year old me doing my first office internship and carrying round a copy of the Financial Times 😭😭😭 (Hannah you’re not in your teens anymore please stop)
---
Also I find it mad her skin and me doser is literally the niacinamide only one which they send out to you automatically if you don’t complete the skin consultation and pictures of your skin.. most people use skin and me for other ingredients like tretinoin, you can get niacinamide from loads of other places for much cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HG's personality: ignoring & moaning about her children but using them as content, shagging in Travel Lodges, repeatedly banging on about lock-down/ college/ her breakup, The New Scientist, posing with her mouth ajar in her underwear.

Fundamental aspects lacking: self-awareness, warmth, style, intelligence, writing skills, likeability.

HOW does she have 80k+ followers!

Reactions: 14
HG's personality: ignoring & moaning about her children but using them as content, shagging in Travel Lodges, repeatedly banging on about lock-down/ college/ her breakup, The New Scientist, posing with her mouth ajar in her underwear.

Fundamental aspects lacking: self-awareness, warmth, style, intelligence, writing skills, likeability.

HOW does she have 80k+ followers!
We can't look away. Morbid fascination.

Also waiting for the next nip slip in a dry bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The New Scientist is what all 18 year old prospective med students think they should be reading but in actual fact she’d be better off with some big old anatomy, biochemistry, pharmacology, and physiology textbooks and learning about potassium channels, the krebs cycle and all the mnemonics that will help her learn the bones and tendons of the foot and ankle! of the foot and ankle.

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely furious she got gifted a dress from Beyond Nine. I love that brand and have a couple of jumpsuits from them which I’ve worn throughout both pregnancies and still wear. It’s quiet expensive so when I see wankers like her being gifted them it pisses me off so much! Also she looks bloody terrible in it. Another brand off the shopping list

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can’t stop laughing at her toting new scientist around like she’s something special! It’s a bleeping magazine anyone can buy. She’s desperate for attention and everyone to know how SmArT she is. I wish she would have ONE original thought and just behave however she wants instead of copying other people and making it her entire personality. She’s the fakest witch ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely furious she got gifted a dress from Beyond Nine. I love that brand and have a couple of jumpsuits from them which I’ve worn throughout both pregnancies and still wear. It’s quiet expensive so when I see wankers like her being gifted them it pisses me off so much! Also she looks bloody terrible in it. Another brand off the shopping list
I dont get this. I dont know anything about Beyond Nine but if their selling point is clothes for pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond why are they sending stuff to Hannah? Strange

Reactions: 6
I dont get this. I dont know anything about Beyond Nine but if their selling point is clothes for pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond why are they sending stuff to Hannah? Strange
Because she’s a mum and has a load of followers. They want to extend their customer base in reiterating that it’s for ‘beyond’ pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she mean hobo style on the bag she posted or did she mean boho?! (Or am I so out of of touch with fashion that hobo is now a style that’s in?! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.