Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t started buying the British medical journal to be honest

Reactions: 3
She looks bloody awful in that lovely dress.
She’s dumpy and frumpy, that’s the problem. She wants to dress like Cat Patterson but doesn’t have the style to pull it off. Love Cat actually and Frankie Dammone. I’ve followed them rather than HG who’s just despo

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's not aesthetic enough but I have a free Libby account via my local library (again, free) and I can download any and all New Scientists back as far as I can be bothered to scroll. She doesn't have to rush to the shop and part with her own money for it.

Reactions: 4
She always looks like a sack of spuds to me, I would genuinely never be influenced by any clothes she wears cos they are either just big shapeless dresses or she accessorises them so badly with stupid leather waistcoats and comedy glasses. I honestly think she is a mess

Reactions: 18
✨️self timer girlie✨️ royally pisses me off.

I cringe so hard thinking of anyone seeing her pulling her awkward wooden poses with her elbows at 90° and fake guffaws, on her own, towards her propped up phone, then waddling over to check and re-set.

Get a bloody life Hannah. Please.

Reactions: 11
She is peak gofer in that first shot

She needs to sort her hair out. It's so flat, in-between length and does nothing for her face shape
---
Actually maybe it's the glasses that are the main offender. Hell, sort them both out maybe. She'd look so much better 🥴

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely furious she got gifted a dress from Beyond Nine. I love that brand and have a couple of jumpsuits from them which I’ve worn throughout both pregnancies and still wear. It’s quiet expensive so when I see wankers like her being gifted them it pisses me off so much! Also she looks bloody terrible in it. Another brand off the shopping list
i would email them and let them know (yes i am petty), tell them it actively puts them off purchasing from them again lol

Reactions: 8
Everyday I pray that someone spots Hannah being a ✨self-timer girlie✨ in the wild, and uploads a tiktok of her acting like a gorm and gawping in the street on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t smudging with white sage an indigenous practice… she’s giving ✨ cultural appropriation ✨

Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely furious she got gifted a dress from Beyond Nine. I love that brand and have a couple of jumpsuits from them which I’ve worn throughout both pregnancies and still wear. It’s quiet expensive so when I see wankers like her being gifted them it pisses me off so much! Also she looks bloody terrible in it. Another brand off the shopping list
I’m equally disappointed to see this. Beyond Nine are a fantastic, inclusive company and it’s super depressing to see this racist idiot receiving free goods when customers like myself regularly spend lots of money with them. It’s like Lucy and Yak all over again; why don’t these companies do their due diligence? Needless to say I have contacted their customer support 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I have never heard of this company before but how much research did they do on Hannah?
write to them and explain how disappointed you and how you don’t think it matches with their inclusivity of their brand. Not a good look to be advertising with a racist is it

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's not aesthetic enough but I have a free Libby account via my local library (again, free) and I can download any and all New Scientists back as far as I can be bothered to scroll. She doesn't have to rush to the shop and part with her own money for it.
Yes but if she was reading via an app nobody would KNOW she was reading New Scientist, thus defeating the point for Dr Gale 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did Lucy and yak do?! I love them?! 🫣🫣🫣
Promoted Hannah on their socials. I think she did actually buy the dungarees but had been on the beg prior. She bought ONE pair and went on like they were her entire personality for weeks until they shared her “styling” reel. Tattlers got it removed 🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.