Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry GuYs it was just her college party this weekend. Fucks sake, she’s so bleeping cringe. You’re a mum over 30 Hannah, grow the duck up
I think she is the organiser of this event.

I’ve completed a one degree and two masters degrees as a mature student (two of these were as a FT student) and there was no party after any of them.

She strikes me as being a bit needy and clearly needs the validation of these youngsters!

Reactions: 15
You know what would be a better after school routine? Not sitting your child on Roblox and enjoying and age appropriate book together?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
You know what would be a better after school routine? Not sitting your child on Roblox and enjoying and age appropriate book together?
honestly she is so weird, I can’t imagine anyone I know picking up their kid and doing that, there’s too much stuff to do?…perhaps they are killing time before picking up the smaller one from nursery?

Reactions: 5
That cycling shorts outfit is giving frumpy American tourist vibes. Just needs a cat t shirt to top it off. I’m all for wearing whatever you want but that is not a look for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 4
The constant moaning about her kids is becoming very boring. It’s called parenting Hannah.
I have had 2 hours sleep with my 2 month old and had to be out of the house at 7:45 to get my 4 year old to nursery and now I’m helping my husband with his admin. It’s normal, stop complaining about your wash life

Reactions: 11
Surely this is Hannah 3.0… we had original racist Hannah. Then we’ve had leopard/old relationship Hannah and now we’ve got this swaying Meredith grey wannabe ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.