Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah has a lot of clothes that could look good (or at least interesting/a bold choice) if she wore/styled them better and without the bloody leather waistcoat.

Reactions: 8
Glad she reminded us she’s off to medical school. She barely mentions it, I almost forgot.

• Haha
Hannah has a lot of clothes that could look good (or at least interesting/a bold choice) if she wore/styled them better and without the bloody leather waistcoat.
Yes and I want to burn that ridiculous pearl bag. Looks even more silly because it looks like a polly pocket bag next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next thread should have a poll of how long we think she’ll last at medical school….

Reactions: 17
On my train this morning, I saw a woman wearing an off-white tiered maxi dress, a leopard waistcoat, with a very-short bob, just like our Han when she's been to the barber. Only difference? She looked CLEAN.

• Haha
I dont know how to verbalise it but Hannahs actual life is like how I imagined my adult life would be when I was 13.

Its like she is cos playing being a grown up.

#thirtyflirtyandthriving #daytonightoutfits 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does she not use moisturiser? She claimed her Skin and Me is a night cream (it isn’t, I use it and they clearly state you should use moisturiser after) and then in this new reel she goes straight from serum to SPF?

Reactions: 4
I would absolutely not take hair or skin recommendations from HG. The fact that she flogs for so many companies! Is she a Skin + me, Beauty Pie, Aldi or ACO girlie? Who knows.

• Heart
Breaking news: Hannah wanted to be selfish but had to parent instead. Someone will have to come over and do bedtime for her now.
Back issue of New Scientist = an old copy she's borrowed from her classmate because she's too tight to buy a new copy and support print journalism even though she's an "ex-journo".

She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.