Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah agree, short shower shaming can’t be a thing. How much water do people use?!
yes, agree. It's an environmental issue and there's a cost of living crisis.... I make my showers as short as humanly possible (currently have short hair too) because otherwise my smart meter depresses me!
Let's not shame Hannah for doing something fairly.... Good.

Reactions: 15
Why she needed to time stamp everything rather than listing it! I wonder if she has an AD coming up soon for something related to saving water?

Reactions: 3
Ok, I appreciate that most people who have short showers probably do have a decent enough wash. But this is Hannah we’re talking about - HANNAH GALE. She washes her hair once every 3 weeks so I find it hard to believe she actually washes her pits, tits and bits properly 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know jealousy is a horrible thing but she is the one instagrammer that makes me furious in that she gets to swan off on holidays and weekends away, and can afford to buy herself things, and she does the bare bleeping minimum. My kids are the same age so I can’t help but compare myself and I work bloody hard and wish I could take my kids on holidays and days out but hello, cost of living crisis and we can just about pay the bills atm.

But then again I’m not a leather gilet wearing wannabe 16 year old who hates her kids so swings and roundabouts 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 14
Note to self: must remember to drive all the way to Devon next time I want to read a magazine and drink some drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know jealousy is a horrible thing but she is the one instagrammer that makes me furious in that she gets to swan off on holidays and weekends away, and can afford to buy herself things, and she does the bare bleeping minimum. My kids are the same age so I can’t help but compare myself and I work bloody hard and wish I could take my kids on holidays and days out but hello, cost of living crisis and we can just about pay the bills atm.

But then again I’m not a leather gilet wearing wannabe 16 year old who hates her kids so swings and roundabouts 🤷‍♀️😂
Most of her holidays are paid ads, so I don't really think she is that well off.
She gets second hand clothes (and is always hideously dressed anyway), eats at cheap/chain pizza/burger places and travels to watch tv and sit by a swimming pool filled with piss in the middle of nowhere pretending to read a book. I get that at the moment even these things are beyond the reach of many, but If there is one influencer I can't bring myself to feel jealous of is HG. And it gets even more tragic as she tries to romantizice this tit content and make it appear desirable.

I am 101% sure your children are happier having a mother that loves them, wants to do better for them and is present in their lives than they would in a kiddies pool of a bargain all inclusive in Turkey with a woman who sees them as mere inconveniences killing her aesthetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of her holidays are paid ads, so I don't really think she is that well off.
She gets second hand clothes (and is always hideously dressed anyway), eats at cheap/chain pizza/burger places and travels to watch tv and sit by a swimming pool filled with piss in the middle of nowhere pretending to read a book. I get that at the moment even these things are beyond the reach of many, but If there is one influencer I can't bring myself to feel jealous of is HG. And it gets even more tragic as she tries to romantizice this tit content and make it appear desirable.

I am 101% sure your children are happier having a mother that loves them, wants to do better for them and is present in their lives than they would in a kiddies pool of a bargain all inclusive in Turkey with a woman who sees them as mere inconveniences killing her aesthetics.
She can't even stretch to buying a copy of the New Scientist and is presumably borrowing a copy from a classmate.

Reactions: 6
I agree she literally tries to romanticise the shittest dullest things. Her life is tragic. Her kids are gonna grow up resenting her. Please don’t feel jealous!

I know what you mean that it’s a pisstake she gets so much free stuff/nice trips when she’s awful and terrible at her ‘job’.

But her life must be so hollow. She’s terrified of spending a minute alone in case she has to think for herself. She openly says she basically can’t be arsed with her kids. She’s ditched all her mates for a bit of dick. She genuinely thinks she’s going to be a doctor (👀)

We’re all doing much better.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.