Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly can't believe she has a hair deal with hair like that this is such a JOKE

1686646473357.png

---
also why she's obsessed with both heightening and broadening her face at the exact wrong points is beyond me. it makes me worry i dont realise such things about myself too :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i honestly can't believe she has a hair deal with hair like that this is such a JOKE

View attachment 2237034
---
also why she's obsessed with both heightening and broadening her face at the exact wrong points is beyond me. it makes me worry i dont realise such things about myself too :eek:
This photo makes me think of Flushed Away. Alright Roddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing she does or wears is flattering. She has no idea how to dress to suit her style. If she’d wash her hair more often she could have it down which is more flattering but she’s a lazy cow.

Sorry, she’s juggling too many balls 🙄 what an insult to single mothers doing all this, parenting 24/7 and working full time jobs. duck off.

Reactions: 11
If she lives in constant chaos and mess why is she posting how amazing life is FFS get a grip

Reactions: 8
Lives in chaos.. constant battle to look after herself.. she has literally just had a child
-free weekend where she was posting snaps of herself in a hot tub!! What is wrong with her??

Reactions: 17
Hannah doesn’t know how to be a functioning adult. This is why she’s “gone back to school” and is carrying on like a sex crazed teenager

Reactions: 2
If she thinks life is chaotic now, she’s never going to survive training to be a dr.

I doubt she’ll last beyond Christmas

Reactions: 10
Why’s she stood like that with her trainers! She is honestly a parody of herself

Reactions: 2
Love that “take some snaps in a vvvv cute outfit” was on her to do list and THAT was the outcome. A few lazy mirror shots in bizarre stances. May as well have put “do a wee” on her list too. “Eat food”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Living in constant chaos, struggling to look after yourself, living like a headless chicken ....
Sounds like the perfect time to embark on one of the most challenging degree programmes available 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Christ. The way she was going on about it I thought it was going to be something really special and different.
Nope. Looks effectively identical to about twenty other dresses she has, bold print, same cut.
🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t hate that red/pink dress. It has some shape on the boobs and waist which she looks better with than some of the sacks she often wears. But the styling. Why??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.