Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t want to be a parent. It’s too late for it now

Reactions: 7
Has she ever been “in the office” ? 💀
A doctor's office, having her dreadful haemorroids looked at

Reminds me of something Chris shared years ago. Hannah is prone to really bad piles - no shame in that. But she insisted on Chris rubbing Prep H every night at 8pm, for weeks on end. He did it for about 2 months and screamed for a break. She's absolutely obsessive about her piles. I'm 100% sure Tiny Boyfriend has taken on the job with a real gusto and energy too.

they're often so bad, she has to wear 2 pairs of knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A doctor's office, having her dreadful haemorroids looked at

Reminds me of something Chris shared years ago. Hannah is prone to really bad piles - no shame in that. But she insisted on Chris rubbing Prep H every night at 8pm, for weeks on end. He did it for about 2 months and screamed for a break. She's absolutely obsessive about her piles. I'm 100% sure Tiny Boyfriend has taken on the job with a real gusto and energy too.

they're often so bad, she has to wear 2 pairs of knickers
Two M&S lacy thongs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two M&S lacy thongs?
Maybe that’s the real reason she’s gone back to thongs, her piles need the extra support and maybe she hasn’t shown us the size because she’s gone one smaller to really make sure they don’t come out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s the real reason she’s gone back to thongs, her piles need the extra support and maybe she hasn’t shown us the size because she’s gone one smaller to really make sure they don’t come out
Well this was quite the thing to wake up to

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I filmed a reel of our road trip". Thank god you did Hannah or I never would have known that you had a coffee, a diet coke and a McDonald's. Thank goodness I've got your amazing reel to inspire my next long drive.

Her content is so pallid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is no one going to mention the three minute shower?
Honestly I immediately picked up on that and felt a bit sick 🤢 even if you’re not washing your hair then 3 minutes isn’t long enough to wash the rest of you. Especially if TB stayed over and they had a shag 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is no one going to mention the three minute shower?
I don't know, I hate showers so only really do when necessary (like when I have to wash my hair, finished a run, etc - majority of the time I have a bath so I don't just abstain from cleaning myself 😅) Once I was psyching myself up to have a shower and was like ugh it just takes soooo long. I timed myself and yeah I showered in like just shy of 4 minutes (without washing my hair) . I don't get what people spend so long doing in there 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know, I hate showers so only really do when necessary (like when I have to wash my hair, finished a run, etc - majority of the time I have a bath so I don't just abstain from cleaning myself 😅) Once I was psyching myself up to have a shower and was like ugh it just takes soooo long. I timed myself and yeah I showered in like just shy of 4 minutes (without washing my hair) . I don't get what people spend so long doing in there 😂
I hate a bath! We nearly just brought a house with 2 bathrooms and no bath (just showers!) I was like perfect does me. The kids are the only ones that have a bath in our house but they do also shower sometimes (and you can get things that make a bath in a shower for them now!)
But I just find taking a bath much longer than jumping in the shower

Reactions: 4
Honestly I immediately picked up on that and felt a bit sick 🤢 even if you’re not washing your hair then 3 minutes isn’t long enough to wash the rest of you. Especially if TB stayed over and they had a shag 🤢🤢🤢
I usually spend longer than that in the shower if I can because I like taking my time, but you can definitely 100% clean your whole body (minus hair) in 3 minutes haha. Like…. get in, stand under the water and immediately become wet, grab your loofah or whatever you use, bang some shower gel on it, soap yourself up from top to bottom and rinse off for 30 seconds. I’ve done it many many times when I’ve desperately needed to shower but my newborn was not having it. It’s not that hard.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.