Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahahaha i just assumed it was regular glasses but i actually think youre right 😂
definitely the sunglasses. I could spot the hideous shape a mile off.

imagine all this going on and you’re taking photos of yourself with a your hair in a towel and sunglasses on at night. Absolutely unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
definitely the sunglasses. I could spot the hideous shape a mile off.

imagine all this going on and you’re taking photos of yourself with a your hair in a towel and sunglasses on at night. Absolutely unhinged!
She is so strange. Has she always been this odd? Should we be worried?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so strange. Has she always been this odd? Should we be worried?
Let's be honest, she has been on the brink of a mental breakdown for months and is using TB as a plaster in the short term. The fallout is surely coming soon.

Reactions: 10
Not Hannah saying if this dress was just one size up she’d have bought it 🙈 claiming to still be a size 14 doesn’t actually mean you ARE a size 14 Hannah! We can see you’re not, you know that you’re not - just own your real size and be body confident as you claim to be! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The pure Schadenfreude I feel that her scabby pants have gone missing in the airport. Someone will open that and go wtf is this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't help but laugh at the hotel with the glass toilet wall. I would hate that with my partner of 14y nevermind with a bf of 6 months 😂

Just turn your back love while I do a big babein' tit in full view.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not Hannah saying if this dress was just one size up she’d have bought it 🙈 claiming to still be a size 14 doesn’t actually mean you ARE a size 14 Hannah! We can see you’re not, you know that you’re not - just own your real size and be body confident as you claim to be! 🙄
I thought this. Any excuse to crowbar in her “size” into conversation

Reactions: 4
Omg no to the glass toilet, nevermind me doing a tit. I do not want to witness my OH take a tit.

Times must be tough with no Hoxton #ad to help pay the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If your case was delayed would you not spend 20 dollars buying underwear, deodorant and a toothbrush??

And the ultimate cringe of wearing her New York hoodie in New York 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Also what 30 odd year old mother no less doesn’t carry a spare pair of pants and a toothbrush in carry on for a semi long haul trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First holiday to New York…. Why would you pick somewhere that costs less? It seems stupid when she’s about to have to pay for stuff on her own….

Reactions: 4
I think it’s just so off to go to NY with a new boyfriend in her college holidays when she should be helping the boys navigate a huge life change. I’m a mum and absolutely agree that mums should have breaks and take time to go away but her timing is just so un- maternal.

Reactions: 16
I couldn’t think of anything worse than travelling to the city me and my ex used to visit frequently. All the memories will hit her hard. She’s so delusional.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.