Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230327-150413~2.png

Im not just saying this but I don't think someone who doesnt grasp how creepy and cringe they look flailing about in a car park should be trusted with making any potentially life saving decisions

Reactions: 21
Using her free period to get a manicure…she is in for a rude awakening when she joins the real world.

Reactions: 23
Ugh Hannah, nobody cares about your “journey to medical school”. Who the duck films a reel like that twirling and gawping in a car park
That reel... imagine seeing her doing it in the carpal... what is a stronger word than cringe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also pretty sure by ‘shaving legs’ and ‘washing hair’ she actually just means having a shower which is most peoples’ basic hygiene, not a big ‘to do’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder if she’ll make a comment about having to shave her legs because she’s having sex in a travel lodge whilst football is on
---
What a lovely house, I just feel so sad for those boys
Chris is still living there? I think, sally might be able to confirm. I bet they will see less and less of her and not want to go for full weeks or even a couple of days. I have a suspicion she will get them on weekends because of her “medical school”…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reel of her medical journey or whatever what so embarrassing. Image watching that from the classroom or whatever. How is she not embarrassed to film things like this ?! She could easily do this at home (or in a toilet I guess)

Reactions: 10
OK, I'm lost. I don't know why you would be jetting off to NY with your newish boyfriend when you're about to move out of the family home and the children's lives are changed for good? Am I just old fashioned?

Reactions: 33
OK, I'm lost. I don't know why you would be jetting off to NY with your newish boyfriend when you're about to move out of the family home and the children's lives are changed for good? Am I just old fashioned?
Yeah this would be my thought process, I’d much prefer to get the packing sorted and spend time with the kids reassuring them that this is a good change but Hannah needs some NYC D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope. I understand relationships breaking down and wouldn’t expect anyone to stay together unhappily. But if my kids lives were just uprooted and their routines completely changed, I’d be doing everything I can to create normality. To make sure they were supported and happy throughout all the change. Doing everything I could with their dad to maintain a steady stable environment.

NOT swanning off with my new boyfriend to New York.
She’s clearly spending all her time planning for this trip too.

Reactions: 15
The least I would be doing is postponing the NYC trip but our Han can’t even manage the bare minimum.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.