Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just married the bloke I moved in with after 6 months šŸ˜‚ but what I would NEVER do is share my skin care routine thinking Iā€™m some sort of authority with bumpy congestion all over my chin like that.
My best friend is married to a guy she moved in with after two weeks šŸ™ˆ
It's definitely not always bad but when it's a rebound and you have kids I just think taking it slow is sensible.

Completely agree on the skin front. Her delusion knows no bounds.

Reactions: 6
Carrie Hope Fletcherā€™s husband moved in on their first date, and they got engaged within 5 months after that, and got married within 9 months of their first date. They havenā€™t even been together a year yet and are already married šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Think sally said Hannah was potentially going to get him to move in, which considering her income isnā€™t steady, wouldnā€™t surprise me if heā€™s agreed to go on the lease so they can get their rent covered.
Donā€™t forget we think of sally breadsticks as a source a bit like Wikipedia - the information is there and ready for us, but anyone can say whatever they like whether proven or otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t think of a more confusing day for that poor child. Parents have split, moving house, meeting mums new boyfriend, being dragged around the shops.
why isnā€™t she trying to create ANY normality for them? Sheā€™s so selfish.

it says it all really that sheā€™s pondering the link between her eyeliner and her ovulation and taking selfies rather than wondering how all this is affecting her kids.

That is a sentence I NEVER thought Iā€™d write.

Reactions: 14
I thought theyd already met him? Didnā€™t they go on a walk or something and he had one of them on his shoulders? Or did we deduce that was someone else?

Reactions: 4
Carrie Hope Fletcherā€™s husband moved in on their first date, and they got engaged within 5 months after that, and got married within 9 months of their first date. They havenā€™t even been together a year yet and are already married šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Always nice when threads I watch cross over, hi šŸ‘‹
Carrie and Jowl literally married before they'd even celebrated their first Valentine's Day together. Bonkers. I hope HG isn't taking notes...

Reactions: 6
Better pack her bikiniā€¦ that doesnā€™t fit and cuts off blood supply to her areolas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Donā€™t forget we think of sally breadsticks as a source a bit like Wikipedia - the information is there and ready for us, but anyone can say whatever they like whether proven or otherwise!
Oh pewpew366 - such cynicism! Your criticism is misplaced as usual babez - pls take a seat.

Moving on and keepin' it breezy...

YES - Chris has had a few relationships in the last 9-12 months and is getting serious with current gf who is a retired ballet dancer belief it or not!. Everyone is delighted for him and glad he escaped Cruella de Schill

The kids met Tiny Penis a while back but she's soft launching that now. They think he's a bit creepy but hard to validate that intel

Chris is helping financially and will do so until the kids are grown up. Incidentally Hannah tried to change the security on their shared bank account.

Hannah's new place is nice and near her parents. Tiny penis will be staying over regularly I'm told. I sense a scam but let's see

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh pewpew366 - such cynicism! Your criticism is misplaced as usual babez - pls take a seat.

YES - Chris has had a few relationships in the last 9-12 months and is getting serious with current gf who is a retired ballet dancer belief it or not!. Everyone is delighted for him and glad he escaped Cruella de Schill

The kids met Tiny Penis a while back but she's soft launching that now. They think he's a bit creepy but hard to validate that intel

Chris is helping financially and will do so until the kids are grown up. Incidentally Hannah tried to change the security on their shared bank account.

Hannah's new place is nice and near her parents. Tiny penis will be staying over regularly I'm told. I sense a scam but let's see
Ooh interesting - scam as in Hannahā€™s claiming to be a single parent living there but TB will be mostly living there too? Or a scam as in heā€™s dodgy? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10

a couple of clarifications

the bank account thing is not true (sorry) but they did have a load of cash in a mattress for years. A tax thing???

Tiny boyfriend will not be moving in as such. Sheā€™s setting up a small caravan at the end of the garden for him to stay in. The decor inside will replicate a Travelodge room.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

the bank account thing is not true (sorry) but they did have a load of cash in a mattress for years. A tax thing???

Tiny boyfriend will not be moving in as such. Sheā€™s setting up a small caravan at the end of the garden for him to stay in. The decor inside will replicate a Travelodge room.
My cynicism wasnā€™t so misplaced then hey sally ;)

• Haha

I hope it has a view over a football stadium šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh Hannah, nobody cares about your ā€œjourney to medical schoolā€. Who the duck films a reel like that twirling and gawping in a car park

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My cynicism wasnā€™t so misplaced then hey sally ;)
Absolutely living rent free inside that head of yours

Rent free...much like Tiny Boyfriend.... when he does actually move in (that bit remains true - I was having a bit of monday banter with you huns)

xox

Reactions: 12
Ugh Hannah, nobody cares about your ā€œjourney to medical schoolā€. Who the duck films a reel like that twirling and gawping in a car park
She's SO cringe. Box stepping and lurching from side to side with her phone propped on her car. She looks like she's standing in a loo queue needing an urgent piss.

Sttttaaaapppp.
And those bloody sunglasses, my word.

Reactions: 15
Come on she definitely doesnā€™t have cankles though! Actually she has quite narrow calves. Her legs are very nicely proportional.
I disagree. She doesnā€™t have cankles, she has narrow ankles, but her calves are not nicely proportional. In my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.