Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone else spotted this, but now she’s cashing in with #aff link for the travel money card she’ll be using in New York ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she can duck off with the fake ditsy blonde “oh I don’t really know how it works but there’s this refer-a-friend code you could try using” as she knows damn well that she’ll get £50 for each person signing up! So that’s her NY spending covered then 😡
Thought that as soon as I saw it. If you can’t afford NYC then don’t go, Hannah. That’s some of the most blatant, gross ‘influencing’ I’ve ever bleeping seen.

Reactions: 21
Jeans looked cute on her bum but didn’t work because they were “too tight on the hips”.

SIZE THE duck UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder she's constantly selling things she must have wardrobes full of clothes

Reactions: 5
Was the smoothie date a kids meeting TB launch?

Also the boyfriends trainers make me want to heave up.

Reactions: 11
So TB has met her kids. Why are they taking her kids out shopping for the day? Must be so boring for them. And she’s been posting on Instagram or snapping photos the whole time. Just enjoy them!!
although I have to say I like her outfit today, she looks 1 million times better!!
---
For fucks sake will she ever stop telling us she’s having sex. View attachment 2055555
She’s telling us she’s ovulating. I predict a tiny baby soon. By “accident” “it was fate” to try and keep hold of him.

Reactions: 14
So TB has met her kids. Why are they taking her kids out shopping for the day? Must be so boring for them. And she’s been posting on Instagram or snapping photos the whole time. Just enjoy them!!
although I have to say I like her outfit today, she looks 1 million times better!!
---

She’s telling us she’s ovulating. I predict a tiny baby soon. By “accident” “it was fate” to try and keep hold of him.
I can't believe she has introduced them just as they ate about to move, surely it is better to do this gradually rather than introduce loads of new circumstances at once?

Reactions: 13
Well she’s not using hormonal contraception if she’s ovulating, let’s hope TB has a stash of condoms
---
Sorry to double post but has she really introduced her boyfriend to her kids already?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she has introduced them just as they ate about to move, surely it is better to do this gradually rather than introduce loads of new circumstances at once?
As he lives with his parents I assume he’ll be staying over a lot when she moves into her own place. If she introduces him to the kids now he can start putting them to bed and cooking Hannah dinner while she’s busy taking pics of her nips in the bath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
No one else on the world would be able to relate their make up choices to their menstrual cycle, but Hannah’s out here trail blazing as usual.
Wait, what? You see no difference in your styling, when ovulating? I definitely do. What does that tell about Hannah and me? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As he lives with his parents I assume he’ll be staying over a lot when she moves into her own place. If she introduces him to the kids now he can start putting them to bed and cooking Hannah dinner while she’s busy taking pics of her nips in the bath.
Think sally said Hannah was potentially going to get him to move in, which considering her income isn’t steady, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s agreed to go on the lease so they can get their rent covered.

Reactions: 3
Think sally said Hannah was potentially going to get him to move in, which considering her income isn’t steady, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s agreed to go on the lease so they can get their rent covered.
It’s all gonna end in tears. Did we ever confirm if Chris had a new girlfriend?

Reactions: 4
Surely she won't. Moving in with a guy after 6 months is usually a bad idea anyway, but with kids?! Unthinkable

Reactions: 8
Surely she won't. Moving in with a guy after 6 months is usually a bad idea anyway, but with kids?! Unthinkable
I just married the bloke I moved in with after 6 months 😂 but what I would NEVER do is share my skin care routine thinking I’m some sort of authority with bumpy congestion all over my chin like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.