Hannah Gale #11 tit me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m usually just a lurker to this thread but couldn’t not post something after watching todays stories! I’ve been in almost the exact same situation as her (relationship breakdown/kids same age etc) and I am genuinely BAFFLED at how blaze and forgive me for saying, excited she is about her relationship breaking down and moving to a flat.
I get that she is perhaps looking forward to having her own space after continuing to live in the same house as her ex-partner but seriously, plastering your excitement all over the internet while your kids now have to split their lives in two?! I feel guilt and shame everyday that my kids lives are disrupted. It was the right thing and they are happy but I still wish they didn’t have to experience what they are doing!

Reactions: 22
I’m usually just a lurker to this thread but couldn’t not post something after watching todays stories! I’ve been in almost the exact same situation as her (relationship breakdown/kids same age etc) and I am genuinely BAFFLED at how blaze and forgive me for saying, excited she is about her relationship breaking down and moving to a flat.
I get that she is perhaps looking forward to having her own space after continuing to live in the same house as her ex-partner but seriously, plastering your excitement all over the internet while your kids now have to split their lives in two?! I feel guilt and shame everyday that my kids lives are disrupted. It was the right thing and they are happy but I still wish they didn’t have to experience what they are doing!
You're forgetting Hannah's biggest fear is someone maybe not thinking she's living her absolute best life at all times.

Reactions: 20
Honestly when will she start living in the real world? I have so much to say about yesterday’s stories!
Does she want sympathy for waking up at 4:45 then doing life admin instead of going back to bed after the nursery run?? It’s called REAL LIFE. Jesus. I have kids the same age as do a lot of my friends and yes we all suffer with early wake ups sometimes; I don’t know anyone who would have the time to just fall back in bed.

Her Vinted profile is a joke. Two things on there both too small for her 😂 boots “say Size 5 but I would say they’re a 4”, skirt “I would say it’s a small 14”….god forbid it could be her getting her own sizing wrong, must be the shop.

Lastly…get mates who will cook you dinner while you do college work. Yet again somehow getting everyone around her to do everything for her instead of living in the real world.Is she only close to people so they can do things for her? Narcissist!

Reactions: 22
Yeah the amount of people she keeps around her just to do things for her even though she’s a grown able woman is maddening.

I’m furious about her saying she couldn’t take a day off college to look at the flat her CHILDREN will be moving to. But she could to go get fucked in a travelodge. Someone needs to have a word with her.

Why do her family/friends enable her so much? She can cook dinner. She can go view a flat herself. She can put her own bleeping kids to bed by herself. If I were her mate I’d be questioning her capacity if she kept asking me for help with these things.

Reactions: 23
Her friendships have baffled me for a long time. Did she really have that much coursework to do that she couldn't make dinner for herself? She seems to just take a lot, I can't recall her ever mentioning doing anything for her friends. I really wish she would develop some self-awareness!
Likewise, how she has maintained 80k+ followers is a mystery! Presumably all are just here for car-crash viewing now, because she never shows/says/does anything of actual substance or interest to the majority, & she's certainly not very likeable anymore.

Reactions: 13
48B7CB85-35F4-4892-B7AB-6F83461EDE1D.png

Honestly SUCH a cheeky witch 😳 how about you don’t splash out on fancy bleeping candles and fund your own way through medical school!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is she that strapped for time she can't whack a chilli or something in a slow cooker in the morning ready for that evening??
It baffles me like everyone else that her mates are happy to play maid/night nurse/chef to her when she probably has a lot of free time she's just choosing to spend it poorly!

What an utter cockwomble 🙃

Reactions: 12
Is she that strapped for time she can't whack a chilli or something in a slow cooker in the morning ready for that evening??
It baffles me like everyone else that her mates are happy to play maid/night nurse/chef to her when she probably has a lot of free time she's just choosing to spend it poorly!

What an utter cockwomble 🙃
The term cockwomble isn’t used nearly enough in this world for my liking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once again a day out with her kid involves her shopping for crap. Ugh find something else to do with your time together

Reactions: 10
So is The Leopard 100% done? She can add that to the long list of major life changes she posted. I wonder what Gemma thinks of her.

Reactions: 17
The Leopard was 100% without a doubt a way for Hannah to sneak back onto Instagram. It was obvious to us, but I wonder if Gemma knew or has realised now?

Reactions: 32
The Leopard was 100% without a doubt a way for Hannah to sneak back onto Instagram. It was obvious to us, but I wonder if Gemma knew or has realised now?
Another example of hannah just taking froma friend and dripping them at her convenience I guess

Reactions: 16
Don’t know if anyone else spotted this, but now she’s cashing in with #aff link for the travel money card she’ll be using in New York ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she can duck off with the fake ditsy blonde “oh I don’t really know how it works but there’s this refer-a-friend code you could try using” as she knows damn well that she’ll get £50 for each person signing up! So that’s her NY spending covered then 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.