Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s kind of crappy how everyone is insulting smaller men tbh, if people were all saying that big/tall women were unattractive/masculine then I feel like it would be deemed unacceptable, but cos it’s a guy who’s on the smaller side it’s fine to make fun and insult him? Can’t we just focus on making fun of Hannah for all the dumb stuff she does and says rather than insulting a random guy for his looks/size?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Jeezo 30s absolutely are not a sell-by date and we don’t really know enough about tiny boyfriend to be saying he’s essentially ‘dregs’… I don’t think Hannah is a great catch but we know much more about her from her over sharing to be able to judge. Aside from being a handbag-boyfriend, TB might be a lovely person.

(Awaits Sallybreadsticks coming here to tell us he was previously arrested for molesting squirrels or something)
Justice for TB. He’s just an average, sweet sounding person in the wrong place at the wrong time. He will end up being collateral damage of Hannah’s menny b.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't even remember Chris. I did used to follow her and I think he did used to appear occasionally years ago but no recollection of what he looks like.

I think TB is an attractive guy. Not my type I'm really tall 🤭 but he has a nice face.
For all I take the piss out of Hannah I do think she seems a charismatic person so it doesn't surprise me that she would find someone pretty quickly. I just think she is sensitive beneath the bravado and has a lot of baggage (emotional, as well as the kids). Im not sure I'd be able to move on so quickly having 2 young boys myself I'd just want to put them first and foremost for a long while as separation does have an impact on kids despite what she might like to think.

I very much get 'a woman scorned' vibes from her. Some posts are clearly a bitter f*ck you to Chris.

Reactions: 18
I’m so pleased I was right with my premier inn prediction.I’m basing this on the moon on the menu at breakfast

Reactions: 11
Apologies to boyfriend, I did feel mean with my last comment. I'm sure he wasn't looking to get caught up in such a mess of an online woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think it’s kind of crappy how everyone is insulting smaller men tbh, if people were all saying that big/tall women were unattractive/masculine then I feel like it would be deemed unacceptable, but cos it’s a guy who’s on the smaller side it’s fine to make fun and insult him? Can’t we just focus on making fun of Hannah for all the dumb stuff she does and says rather than insulting a random guy for his looks/size?
Great point but I am on here because I get fudged off that influencers do nothing and get a free ride, hence we pick apart their lives. When they broadcast their love life, imo it's fine to discuss it (as long as it's not ACTUAL slander and we don't share full names).
Boyfriends and friends can ask not to be shared online if they don't want to be in the firing range. Chris got it.
(Exception here being kids and potentially grandparents, who might not be able to consent to being shared online - they are innocent and should never be commented on)

Reactions: 5
Yeh I’m Defo not a fan of body shaming the poor guy who doesn’t play into this at all. Hannah puts herself out there, he doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay I promise this will be the last dig at his height (just for context my husband is only an inch taller than me and literally 5 stone lighter… no one mention a squashing fetish, please) but could Hannah have chosen a BIGGER SCARF?! It would make Jason Momoa(sp?) look titchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay I promise this will be the last dig at his height (just for context my husband is only an inch taller than me and literally 5 stone lighter… no one mention a squashing fetish, please) but could Hannah have chosen a BIGGER SCARF?! It would make Jason Momoa(sp?) look titchy.
You mean Lenny Kravitz. I can now see where she gets her style influence from.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's a trainee jockey (doing it part time)

Mucking out stables, etc.

Thats it. Thats all I can say right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know whether Chris didn’t want to be posted or involved or if Hannah just didn’t deem him suitable for her feed?

Found his twitter and he hasn’t tweeted for a couple of years but all his tweets are about horse racing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.