Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only 5ft 2 so he can’t be much more than 5ft 3 judging by the latest pic? Why does she insist on dressing like a bag lady too?!

---
He looks so micro like he’s even got a small head, if I was Hannah (a size “14”) I would not feel good with a man that teeny. I’m v tall so would never consider it myself.

Reactions: 7
He looks really awkward.

I also hate when influencers advertise stuff I use/like 😔 I’ve been using skin and me for ages and it’s been great, pisses me right off that they’ve given her some to advertise! She is insufferable and undeserving.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t she supposed to put “ad or aff link” when she’s linking stuff through that rstyle website ? just seen she’s done it for that Uniqlo bag but no declaration tut tut

Reactions: 7
About a year late on the uniqlo bag. Gonna have to put my mine in the bin now, cheers Han.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe his little (lol) birthday treat was to tag along to london on her press event with her dressed like that. Devastated. Although I suppose he’d had that sexy bath photo a few days ago so don’t wanna get him too worked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like they are at Bills- ffs all of London at your disposal and her and the tiddly swindler end up THERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tiny Boyfriend also has tiny little hands - they’ve really given me the ick 🙈 I want a man to look like a man!
Is that where you can get student discount? hannah wouldn’t splash out fir anyone but her

Reactions: 1
I feel AWFUL saying this as I'm sure TB is a lovely person but I'm getting these vibes.... At a certain age, aren't all the good ones taken?! 🤣🤣
(Saying that I think Hannah is a similar age to me, but she just dresses as if she's a decade or two older!)
(Also I totally think you can find love later in life if that's your bag, whereas HG reeks of 'ah he'll do to plug a gap')

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel AWFUL saying this as I'm sure TB is a lovely person but I'm getting these vibes.... At a certain age, aren't all the good ones taken?! 🤣🤣
(Saying that I think Hannah is a similar age to me, but she just dresses as if she's a decade or two older!)
(Also I totally think you can find love later in life if that's your bag, whereas HG reeks of 'ah he'll do to plug a gap')
Oh gosh I’m triggered. I feel really single shamed by this comment. Finding love at Hannah’s age isn’t my ‘bag’, I’ve been unlucky. I certainly hope all the good ones aren’t taken because I’m a bleeping GREAT one.

ETA I’ll keep it on topic by agreeing Hannah does dress like a bag lady x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh gosh I’m triggered. I feel really single shamed by this comment. Finding love at Hannah’s age isn’t my ‘bag’, I’ve been unlucky. I certainly hope all the good ones aren’t taken because I’m a bleeping GREAT one.

Totally agree with you, triggered too haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It’s ok, the good ones at that age might be all gone but loads come back around again a few years later! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Agreed, I'm mid 30s, that comment really struck me as pretty backward tbh. Describing people as "taken" too 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.