Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s okay. They don’t seem very well matched though, and she’s coming across so desperate bless her.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know whether Chris didn’t want to be posted or involved or if Hannah just didn’t deem him suitable for her feed?
He used to be involved and was in videos on her YouTube channel. Then it all stopped. I think tattle was probably responsible tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He started his own lifestyle blog and then suddenly the shutters went down and he disappeared from Hannah’s socials. That must be years ago now. Maybe the writing was on the wall for him for a long time?

Reactions: 11
So sad.

she definitely seems to be the type that needs a man in her life to feel fulfilled.

Reactions: 13
I actually can’t think of much that makes me cringe more than being a mum in your 30s and introducing your new bf on social media in the way she has done. I would never! So much potential for egg on your face if anything goes wrong and feels like such private info to share, even if you weren’t an influencer.

Reactions: 23
SO desperate. The birthday grid post and now this - her new boyfriend has become her main personality trait (he even ranks higher than medical school on her sad, sad list!)
How long have they even been together? Can't even be a year and she is acting as if this is a really long term relationship

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t think of much that makes me cringe more than being a mum in your 30s and introducing your new bf on social media in the way she has done. I would never! So much potential for egg on your face if anything goes wrong and feels like such private info to share, even if you weren’t an influencer.
Exactly. She’s posting her rebound all over insta and when the relationship inevitably breaks down in a few months time she’ll have to spend a day deleting all the crap she put up about him.

Reactions: 11
How long have they even been together? Can't even be a year and she is acting as if this is a really long term relationship
She said they only went official around November and had been dating for a couple of months prior. She is rushing this all far too much! Her and Chris split up around June/july

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said they only went official around November and had been dating for a couple of months prior. She is rushing this all far too much! Her and Chris split up around June/july
that’s madness. She met him on her course which started in sept! First guy she saw and gave her a crumb of attention and she hooked up with him.

Reactions: 4
For
For me it screams rebound relationship tbh, especially after such a serious long term one

Reactions: 7
oh did she? Thought he was on her course?
She met him on tinder around the time she was starting her course. She didn’t go public with her breakup til like September and was dating within weeks of that!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Chris met someone else before they broke up, he moved on very quickly and she seemed to want to do so too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.