Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I'm mid 30s, that comment really struck me as pretty backward tbh. Describing people as "taken" too 😅😅
Agreed, I'm mid 30s, that comment really struck me as pretty backward tbh. Describing people as "taken" too 😅😅
Hahahaha I knew this would piss everyone off, as I said HG is my age, so of course it's not how I feel, I just think she gives off those vibes!
Tbh HG isn't a great ad for coupling up in your 20s either?!

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha I knew this would piss everyone off, as I said HG is my age, so of course it's not how I feel, I just think she gives off those vibes!
Tbh HG isn't a great ad for coupling up in your 20s either?!
I think probably quit while you’re ahead! Just because Hannah gave a relationship a go, and it resulted in a separation, doesn’t make her ‘not a great ad’ for coupling up. Many people experience the same.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe his little (lol) birthday treat was to tag along to london on her press event with her dressed like that. Devastated. Although I suppose he’d had that sexy bath photo a few days ago so don’t wanna get him too worked up.
I’m guessing the hotel stay was part of the ‘press event’ package and fortuitously it coincided with TB’s birthday. Would have made a change from the usual Travelodge!

Reactions: 4
I think what lalalalaaa is (perhaps inelegantly) saying is, if TB is what HG has ended up with (and vice versa) it must be slim pickings out there on the dating scene. Enough to make anyone want to give up hope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeezo 30s absolutely are not a sell-by date and we don’t really know enough about tiny boyfriend to be saying he’s essentially ‘dregs’… I don’t think Hannah is a great catch but we know much more about her from her over sharing to be able to judge. Aside from being a handbag-boyfriend, TB might be a lovely person.

(Awaits Sallybreadsticks coming here to tell us he was previously arrested for molesting squirrels or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jeezo 30s absolutely are not a sell-by date and we don’t really know enough about tiny boyfriend to be saying he’s essentially ‘dregs’… I don’t think Hannah is a great catch but we know much more about her from her over sharing to be able to judge. Aside from being a handbag-boyfriend, TB might be a lovely person.

(Awaits Sallybreadsticks coming here to tell us he was previously arrested for molesting squirrels or something)
Well... he does have a pretty 'busy' police record but not sure I can say much more at this point...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She must love having a man who is ok being on social media! Making up for the chris years

Reactions: 9
She’s really arching her back to make herself so small, tiny boyfriend is tiny

Reactions: 11
I don't know how to describe it properly, but TB looks like the kind of lad that was fit at school but now is a bit washed up. V. different to hipster Chris, but I guess suits her ongoing regressive vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks so micro like he’s even got a small head, if I was Hannah (a size “14”) I would not feel good with a man that teeny. I’m v tall so would never consider it myself.
I'm 5ft 4 and even I feel like a beast if a man's not massively taller and bigger built than I am. I would never consider dating a weed. No offence to weeds.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.