Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit of a niche annoyance but I find it so weird how she always goes to these very boring chain restaurants like Bills and Pizza Express. She’s got way more money than she deserves, could she not go somewhere independent and a bit different?!
I think some people just like the comfort of going somewhere familiar where you know what you're getting. Going somewhere new and independent is too daunting haha. Pizza Express is great with kids, but if I were going somewhere without my son I'd definitely choose something different and independent.

Reactions: 7
But it's not even a balaclava, it's just a hood?! I'm no fashion influencer but aren't balaclavas meant to be tight fitting and mostly cover your head?
This has been driving me mad also, if you're going to insist on wearing such a ridiculous thing at least call it what it is!

Reactions: 7
These new so called “balaclavas” are a gimmick fashion that serve no purpose at all, aimed at teenagers wanting something silly and different to wear on their TikToks. Many 30/40 year old influencers would do well to realise that not every single trend being sold at the high street is fit for their age group and that’s ok. Not “ageism”, just dressing like an adult.

Also, call me basic but I like my pizza with plenty toppings. Most independent places I’ve been to in this country seem to think putting stuff on your pizza is “common”. I don’t fancy paying £10 for dough so I don’t bother. Will agree that Bill‘s is shite and I never got the point of Nando’s either.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230116-150154.png

Pls duck off. So clearly using the single mother thing as a marketing angle. How you a single mother when you literally still live in a big home with your kids dad who fully financially and practically shares his fair share of the work? Annoying ignorant twit!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Love how she lists sharing with her kids last. Always a priority for our HG eh? I feel bad for her kids when they’re older and realise that their own mother can’t stand them 🥴

Reactions: 9
So sick of her saying she’s a single parent. No she isn’t. She LIVES with their father, who appears to do everything whilst she does the bare minimum. There are lots of women who have to do everything because they are the only parent, they also have proper jobs.

Pizza express sums up Hannah perfectly. Uninspiring and basic.

That dig at us couldn’t be more obvious. Hi Hannah. Maybe stop eye bleeping yourself and posting 70 photos of you wearing the most hideous items of clothing I’ve ever seen and go parent your kids? Also I’m not miserable or whatever you’re implying. Seeing the way you treat your kids makes me so much more determined to ensure mine know I adore them.

Reactions: 27
When I was studying for my nursing degree I can’t remember being so bothered about the tea making facilities, weird I was too busy just studying and then heading off to work to give a tit

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.