Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hosted thanksgiving though, and he was there in her family home then. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to stay with him if he was in a shared house, unless he too was living with an ex. Odd!

Reactions: 2
Does she not live on the south coast? How cold is it?

I live in Central Scotland where its constantly raining, cold and miserable. I havent ever thought to myself that I need a balaclava. I wear a hat and a scarf like a normal human and will button up my coat fully if its that chilly.

She hosted thanksgiving though, and he was there in her family home then. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to stay with him if he was in a shared house, unless he too was living with an ex. Odd!
I guess when Chris has his weekends with the boys he stays in the family home? So it would be awkward for her to take tiny boyfriend round for a shag fest on the sofa whilst Chris sleeps upstairs 🙈

I guess friends giving Chris wasnt there?

Reactions: 2
She clearly thinks she looks tit hot given the ridiculous number of photos she’s posted

Reactions: 14
But it's not even a balaclava, it's just a hood?! I'm no fashion influencer but aren't balaclavas meant to be tight fitting and mostly cover your head?

Reactions: 26
Completely missed this thread and forgot about her and then someone i was talking to said the word Tiny and made me lol and think of tiny boyf

you guys never fail to make me Laugh on this thread.
Also wtf is that on Hannah’s head!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a bit of a niche annoyance but I find it so weird how she always goes to these very boring chain restaurants like Bills and Pizza Express. She’s got way more money than she deserves, could she not go somewhere independent and a bit different?!

Reactions: 28
This is a bit of a niche annoyance but I find it so weird how she always goes to these very boring chain restaurants like Bills and Pizza Express. She’s got way more money than she deserves, could she not go somewhere independent and a bit different?!
Totally agree. She could support local small eateries, but my guess is they don’t give her freebies so she won’t bother.

Reactions: 9
Completely missed this thread and forgot about her and then someone i was talking to said the word Tiny and made me lol and think of tiny boyf

you guys never fail to make me Laugh on this thread.
Also wtf is that on Hannah’s head!?
Because shes absolutely bleeping basic?

Surely youve realised that by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure she gets deals off pizza express, I'm sure on her last date she had a link or code and if you used it you get a free dessert and so does she?
I read that and thought how bloody romantic! Let me take you on a date for a place I have loads of discount codes and can get free desserts from my followers...lucky guy!

Reactions: 11
Does she not live on the south coast? How cold is it?

I live in Central Scotland where its constantly raining, cold and miserable. I havent ever thought to myself that I need a balaclava. I wear a hat and a scarf like a normal human and will button up my coat fully if its that chilly.
I live in SW Scotland and have this in black (don't judge, I had to make an order up to get free postage) and my confusion is her saying its cosy. It's really thin and like wearing nothing at all. I've only worn it once because it's so ineffective. But then I am a cold tattie and am permanently freezing at this time of year.

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure she gets deals off pizza express, I'm sure on her last date she had a link or code and if you used it you get a free dessert and so does she?
I read that and thought how bloody romantic! Let me take you on a date for a place I have loads of discount codes and can get free desserts from my followers...lucky guy!
Tbf anyone can get deals at pizza express with a quick google, she’s not summink summink special haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.