Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eh,shes got a new lad already? jeez I was single for THREE YEARS once ,In my late 20's,job,house,exercised every day AND hadnt been to prison for plotting my mothers murder.
Maybe the 🐱is 🔥
Nah this is her ex, the one she was engaged too before Ryan. She was still talking to him whilst she was talking to Ryan. The documentary mentions him :)

Reactions: 3
Why didn't I think to look for a thread on her before now?!

She really gives me the creeps, glad I'm not the only one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alarm bells starting to ring already about her tiktok. Talking about contraception, saying they were only friends. Lying comes all too easy to her still. More concerning was how she referred to the new pet halfheartedly as he then she instead of saying her name, like the puppy was merely an object 😢. Was left wondering if they were on something.

Reactions: 10
I think its clear that she has something wrong with her, not just from whatever her mother was dosing her with, she looks nothing like her or her dad and as someone said earlier…is very unfortunate looking! These men need to be background checked as they are certainly not normal either.

Reactions: 13
You don’t go through what she went through with her mum, come out the other end still alive and with a life ahead of you without picking up some skills on how to manipulate and lie through your teeth, you have to, to survive.

There has always been something very off and insincere about Gypsy. Like someone who has learnt how to behave in order to appear empathetic and somewhat well adjusted. It will all end in tears or with her behind bars again. Sooner or later.

Reactions: 29
eh,shes got a new lad already? jeez I was single for THREE YEARS once ,In my late 20's,job,house,exercised every day AND hadnt been to prison for plotting my mothers murder.
Maybe the 🐱is 🔥
if ur 😼is 🔥 i would advise an STI check

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You don’t go through what she went through with her mum, come out the other end still alive and with a life ahead of you without picking up some skills on how to manipulate and lie through your teeth, you have to, to survive.

There has always been something very off and insincere about Gypsy. Like someone who has learnt how to behave in order to appear empathetic and somewhat well adjusted. It will all end in tears or with her behind bars again. Sooner or later.
She proved she was playing a game all along because she contradicted what she said to get parole. She admitted she did wrong, owned her part in it and had 'learned her lesson' and they decided it was enough to let her out. However that was only after she kept denying having anything to do with it, even though it was found she not only suggested it, she orchestrated it and dropped hints to others she was talking to at the time. Unfortunately, the only one who fell for her story was someone who already had issues and she took advantage of it.

Fast forward to her doing interviews and she once again throws him under the bus claiming it was all down to him and he 'chose' to stab her mother...which is true but only because she put the idea in his head. Creepy as he is, she was clearly in charge when it came to her ex-husband as well. It seems like the guy couldn't take a piss without her okaying it yet she is now playing the 'He gaslit her' game and having her ex/new guy's mum talking to the media saying how badly he treated her, unlike her son who thinks she is a princess and will do well by her.

She hasn't been out that long so the parole or whoever it is keeps an eye on her should be hauling her arse back in and questioning why she suddenly did a 180 to what she previously claimed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a very dangerous and manipulative person imo. A friend of mine suffered terrible abuse at the hands of her mother, however she turned out to be a well rounded, kind adult in the end. I do believe that Gypsy seems to be given a free pass by some because of her childhood. I also think Godejohn was manipulated into saving her and then thrown under the bus. I am no way condoning what Godejohn did but feel that Gypsys innocent act got her off lightly.

Reactions: 32
She is a very dangerous and manipulative person imo. A friend of mine suffered terrible abuse at the hands of her mother, however she turned out to be a well rounded, kind adult in the end. I do believe that Gypsy seems to be given a free pass by some because of her childhood. I also think Godejohn was manipulated into saving her and then thrown under the bus. I am no way condoning what Godejohn did but feel that Gypsys innocent act got her off lightly.
I don’t know what the PC word is but she should be put in a institutio of some sort. i think she’s a very dangerous individual

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what the PC word is but she should be put in a institutio of some sort. i think she’s a very dangerous individual
I think very dangerous.How the duck they let her out I don’t know,but she ain’t in this world,yep I know had awful life,but! Was it really as bad as it’s been portrayed,I realise mother had MBProxy..But……🤔

I’m probably wrong..but….

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How the duck they let her out I don’t know,but she ain’t in this world
Because prisons are about rehabilitation for people that are seen to be capable of changing and she is still a victim to an extent

A lot of people here are assuming she's evil purely because of her past - which while it's sort of fair enough, completely ignores that her actions were fuelled by her mother's abusive behaviour

Reactions: 8
Nothing will get rid of the Mickey/Minnie mouse on helium voice. She does need a stylist though her clothes are very hick chic 🤠 ( read flammable and cheap)

Reactions: 5
Unsurprisingly, Ryan has now posted claiming what happened came out of the blue, she lied and he will be speaking his truth soon.

Reactions: 11
Unsurprisingly, Ryan has now posted claiming what happened came out of the blue, she lied and he will be speaking his truth soon.
No doubt waiting for some TV show to pay out for his "exclusive story"

Reactions: 12