Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We realized the deep and abiding love we have for each other when I ditched my husband and needed a new place to stay."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anyone seen the comment shes left on her ex's tiktok video about wanting to get rid of the dog and shes got reciepts? I know shes a victim but I wouldnt trust her one bit ,something very very off about her

Reactions: 16
anyone seen the comment shes left on her ex's tiktok video about wanting to get rid of the dog and shes got reciepts? I know shes a victim but I wouldnt trust her one bit ,something very very off about her
I was just coming here to post it

IMG_7759.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she just needs to be off social media altogether! she obviously will have a lot of issues and trauma to work through,idk why the f shes being made into some sort of celebrity .I can kinda see why shes taking the opportunity but its wrong to be enabling it

Reactions: 13
Surely if she’s filed a restraining order against him she wouldn’t want any contact with him whatsoever, even if it is just a TT comment about the dog? If you are filing to have someone legally not be able to come near you or contact you, then surely you yourself shouldn’t be contacting them either. Like she’s trying to provoke him for a reaction to manipulate someone or something.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear wTF would I do thoug,only thing I can think of of remove her tongue her voice is bleeping awful,goes through me Jane.😖
Her voice is absolutely bleeping awful, makes my neck concertina every time it opens it's vile mouth. Removing her tongue would be the way forward. All this goody two shoes nice girl act is just that. It takes a special kind of idiot to go anywhere bleeping near it

• Haha
Reactions: 5