Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she'll have got representation and they'll have got her to reign it in. She's finally listened and she'll surface to do a book tour soonish? If she is pregnant then cps will get involved I imagine as she'll need support due to her mental health issues and history?
I hope she doesn't end up back in prison. I also hope she ditches the weird husband and isn't pregnant.

Reactions: 10
I imagine she'll have got representation and they'll have got her to reign it in. She's finally listened and she'll surface to do a book tour soonish? If she is pregnant then cps will get involved I imagine as she'll need support due to her mental health issues and history?
I hope she doesn't end up back in prison. I also hope she ditches the weird husband and isn't pregnant.
same ! Hopefully she isnt pregnant and although I dont think she should be benefiting financially from her mothers murder and have my doubts about her as a person,I wouldnt want to see her back in prison.
good for her if shes realised or been told that the best thing for her to do is lay low and keep of socials.

Reactions: 4
Part of me feels sorry for him. She only has to give a look or touch him when he starts to say something she doesn't want to be revealed and he shuts up. That and her laughing about testing his loyalty several times to see if he could be trusted even though she was still talking to one of her exes behind his back and caused them to split for a while makes me think she is more like her mother than her supporters want to admit.

Reactions: 15
Part of me feels sorry for him. She only has to give a look or touch him when he starts to say something she doesn't want to be revealed and he shuts up. That and her laughing about testing his loyalty several times to see if he could be trusted even though she was still talking to one of her exes behind his back and caused them to split for a while makes me think she is more like her mother than her supporters want to admit.
Yeah the documentary really didn’t paint her or her relationship in a good light at all

Reactions: 6
Really unsurprising to me. Perhaps the "fire D" was just not enough 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's good she's home with her parents. Her father didn't want that jail wedding rushed to begin with.

Reactions: 8
It would be unsurprising if her life takes even more twists and turns.

Her childhood was horrendous and sadly, but understandably it seems she has some of her mama's characteristics.

She will need therapy for the rest of her life.

I'll add that I find her very disconcerting and wouldn't want to be in her company.

Reactions: 15
It would be unsurprising if her life takes even more twists and turns.

Her childhood was horrendous and sadly, but understandably it seems she has some of her mama's characteristics.

She will need therapy for the rest of her life.

I'll add that I find her very disconcerting and wouldn't want to be in her company.
If she lived in my house, I’d sleep with one eye open and a padlock on my bedroom door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26