Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is either going to go down the plastic fantastic route or will get hitched again asap and be pregnant on the honeymoon šŸ§

Reactions: 6
I think she is either going to go down the plastic fantastic route or will get hitched again asap and be pregnant on the honeymoon šŸ§
i really cant picture her with kids.I hope she doesnt get pregnant anytime soon .

Reactions: 19
I always wonder what the long term physical effects of her mumā€™s abuse has had on her. All the medications and procedures must have had an impact.

Reactions: 13
It seems like she seeks out vulnerable, unwell, or otherwise prospect-free men to meet her needs and discard when they're no longer useful. Can't imagine any man of normal intelligence wanting anything to do with her.

Reactions: 14
why are so many men drawn to her? they must not be mentally ok just like her....savior complex? publicity?
---

i call bs on her surgery...where are the bruises under her eye?

Reactions: 2
Why arenā€™t her ā€œamazingā€ family stepping in, particularly with surgeries and not saying itā€™s too soon? Sheā€™s only out a wet week

Well. She officially filed for divorce, so thatā€™s happening. I guess we will see what happens next. I canā€™t wait to see the new nose

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Files Temporary Restraining Order Amid Divorce From Husband
Gypsy Rose Blanchard filed for divorce from her husband Ryan Anderson on April 8

By
Corin Cesaric

and Danielle Bacher

Published on April 11, 2024 12:18PM EDT

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has filed a temporary restraining order against estranged husband Ryan Anderson, court documents obtained by PEOPLE show.

Attorneys for Blanchard filed the restraining order in the 17th Judicial District Court in the Parish of Lafourche, La. On April 8, PEOPLE confirmed Blanchard filed for divorce from Anderson, a Louisiana special education teacher.

Per the documents, Blanchard is also requesting Anderson to pay interim and long term spousal support because Blanchard is "in need and defendant has ability to pay and she is not at fault for the dissolution of marriage." She is also asking the court to deny spousal support to him from her, per the documents.

Blanchard announced her separation from her husband on March 28, three months after her early prison release. In the days after her separation, she was spotted with her ex-fiancƩ Ken Urker. The pair got lunch and matching tattoos together.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Meets up with Ex-FiancƩ Ken Urker Amid Separation: 'Being a Friend to Her' (Exclusive)

"They are not back together," Urker's mother, Raina William, previously told PEOPLE. "They're very cool. Ken is just being a supportive friend to her and that's it."

"I think she's a sweet girl," Williams later added. "I think she's made her mistakes and she's trying to learn from them like anyone else. And I care a lot for Gypsy and I want to see good things happen for her."

Gypsy Rose Blanchard and Ex-FiancƩ Got Matching Husky Dog Tattoos as Symbol of 'Strong Bond,' Says Cousin (Exclusive)

Blanchard pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 2016 for conspiring to murder her mother, Dee Dee Blanchard, with her then-boyfriend, Nicholas Godejohn.

Blanchard was released in 2023 after serving eight years. Godejohn, who carried out the murder of Dee Dee, was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Gypsy Rose Blanchard Files Temporary Restraining Order Amid Divorce From Husband
Gypsy Rose Blanchard filed for divorce from her husband Ryan Anderson on April 8

By
Corin Cesaric

and Danielle Bacher

Published on April 11, 2024 12:18PM EDT

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has filed a temporary restraining order against estranged husband Ryan Anderson, court documents obtained by PEOPLE show.

Attorneys for Blanchard filed the restraining order in the 17th Judicial District Court in the Parish of Lafourche, La. On April 8, PEOPLE confirmed Blanchard filed for divorce from Anderson, a Louisiana special education teacher.

Per the documents, Blanchard is also requesting Anderson to pay interim and long term spousal support because Blanchard is "in need and defendant has ability to pay and she is not at fault for the dissolution of marriage." She is also asking the court to deny spousal support to him from her, per the documents.

Blanchard announced her separation from her husband on March 28, three months after her early prison release. In the days after her separation, she was spotted with her ex-fiancƩ Ken Urker. The pair got lunch and matching tattoos together.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Meets up with Ex-FiancƩ Ken Urker Amid Separation: 'Being a Friend to Her' (Exclusive)

"They are not back together," Urker's mother, Raina William, previously told PEOPLE. "They're very cool. Ken is just being a supportive friend to her and that's it."

"I think she's a sweet girl," Williams later added. "I think she's made her mistakes and she's trying to learn from them like anyone else. And I care a lot for Gypsy and I want to see good things happen for her."

Gypsy Rose Blanchard and Ex-FiancƩ Got Matching Husky Dog Tattoos as Symbol of 'Strong Bond,' Says Cousin (Exclusive)

Blanchard pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 2016 for conspiring to murder her mother, Dee Dee Blanchard, with her then-boyfriend, Nicholas Godejohn.

Blanchard was released in 2023 after serving eight years. Godejohn, who carried out the murder of Dee Dee, was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.
How many interviews has she done? She also has another few shows coming and has just had a nose job but claims to have no money.

I genuinely wonder if this was her plan all along. She got married to the one idiot who ignored the warning signs because it would be good for her parole hearing. She gets released and gets some money and attention out of it playing the 'I did my time and have grown' card then when she has what she needs, dump his ass. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had stayed in touch with Ken all along and they planned it together.

Reactions: 27
How many interviews has she done? She also has another few shows coming and has just had a nose job but claims to have no money.

I genuinely wonder if this was her plan all along. She got married to the one idiot who ignored the warning signs because it would be good for her parole hearing. She gets released and gets some money and attention out of it playing the 'I did my time and have grown' card then when she has what she needs, dump his ass. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had stayed in touch with Ken all along and they planned it together.
The fact that she is asking for spousal support made me think the same.
Is she going to be asked to be kept in the manner to which she has been accustomed - single room with a heavy lock on the outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

same here. this is just a mess.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she is asking for spousal support made me think the same.
Is she going to be asked to be kept in the manner to which she has been accustomed - single room with a heavy lock on the outside?
They must think people are idiots to believe nothing was going on with her and Ken before the split with how quickly they got together so I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan countered her claims by saying she was the one who walked away first and has money so she can go to hell.
---
same here. this is just a mess.
The more we hear about her, the more it becomes clear the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I genuinely wonder what her dad and stepmother think of this. Now Gypsy is showing who she is, will they finally admit she isn't the poor little thing they seemed to think she was?

I can genuinely see her inside again within the next decade whether it's prison or a mental health place because the girl needs help and it's clear whatever counselling she got in prison didn't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
They must think people are idiots to believe nothing was going on with her and Ken before the split with how quickly they got together so I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan countered her claims by saying she was the one who walked away first and has money so she can go to hell.
---

The more we hear about her, the more it becomes clear the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I genuinely wonder what her dad and stepmother think of this. Now Gypsy is showing who she is, will they finally admit she isn't the poor little thing they seemed to think she was?

I can genuinely see her inside again within the next decade whether it's prison or a mental health place because the girl needs help and it's clear whatever counselling she got in prison didn't help.
I thought that the money that she made from doing some show while she was in prison was put into a trust so that when she married that guy he wouldn't be able to get any of it? so yeah she is being sneaky

Reactions: 7
Yes - what her mother did to her was awful, but I also think that Gypsy Rose herself is manipulative and dangerous.

Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve never understood why Godejohn got life and she only got 8 years. It was her idea! He would have never murdered Dee Dee if she hasnā€™t asked him to.

Reactions: 21