Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen a thread on her and debated whether it should be celebs or off topic at least but I decided to put her in here haha

Thoughts? Opinions? I’ve seen her dotted over social media last few days with a lot of people with different opinions on her but nothing yet on Tattle 🙂

Reactions: 11
Oooh good thread! I'm pleased that she's out, however a bit concerned that she's throwing herself into the spotlight so quickly (straight on Instagram/TikTok, book coming out soon etc). No doubt she'll be doing the rounds of all the US talk shows, but I feel like she could probably do with quietly getting on with her life, learning how to live. She went from being held by her mother straight into prison, so she has basically been imprisoned all her life.

Reactions: 41
I agree! I also think she should have maybe stayed off socials and had a quiet life to begin with once getting out of prison. There’s a lot of people commenting on her stuff massively supporting her (which is good in a way) but she’s going down the massive celeb route which probably won’t do her mental health a world of good, as she is has certainly had a messed up life up to now

Reactions: 17
I'm gonna say it, I foresee a slo-mo car crash from the way she's come (literally) out of the gate.

Reactions: 53
What about her husband? Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like someone who wrote to a notorious child abuse victim in prison and then ended up dating and marrying her may not be the best person for her to be with 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
She’s already got a film crew from Lifetime network following her.

After all she’s been through and all those years inside, I think it’s too much for even the strongest of people. She needs to take time to just ‘be’ in the real world again.

Reactions: 14
I'm glad she is out of jail.

I am very skeptical of her husband. I assume he contacted her and married her while she was in prison? She came across so damaged and childlike in the documentaries I saw about her before - Why would someone want to get romantically involved with her at that time in her life?

And now she's going straight from prison to the public eye, with no time to just learn to live as a healthy normal adult with a regular life. This could go very wrong.

Reactions: 30

I am very skeptical of her husband. I assume he contacted her and married her while she was in prison? She came across so damaged and childlike in the documentaries I saw about her before - Why would someone want to get romantically involved with her at that time in her life?

And now she's going straight from prison to the public eye, with no time to just learn to live as a healthy normal adult with a regular life. This could go very wrong.
Apparently her now husband wrote to her during 2020 when his mate talked about writing to Joe Exotic, and between them they agreed that if his mate wrote to Joe, he'd write to Gypsy 😬 they started a relationship and got married in prison.

Is it really awful of me to say I hope she doesn't get pregnant any time soon? I believe she needs to learn how to just be herself. She's never even lived with a man before, growing up it was just her and DeeDee, then into prison, and now straight into married life. It all just feels like she's throwing herself into everything when all she needs is a quiet life and lots of therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Apparently her now husband wrote to her during 2020 when his mate talked about writing to Joe Exotic, and between them they agreed that if his mate wrote to Joe, he'd write to Gypsy 😬 they started a relationship and got married in prison.

Is it really awful of me to say I hope she doesn't get pregnant any time soon? I believe she needs to learn how to just be herself. She's never even lived with a man before, growing up it was just her and DeeDee, then into prison, and now straight into married life. It all just feels like she's throwing herself into everything when all she needs is a quiet life and lots of therapy.

Her husband is a massive red flag!

No one that cares about their significant others mental health and well being would have done what he has.

A good partner would have made sure she was out of jail, able to live a low key life to try and heal and have the intensive therapy she needs before marrying her.

She has never lived a normal life and certainly not one where she would learn the skills we all need to be in a healthy romantic relationship.

The fact that instead of letting her leave jail with some dignity (having shoes set aside for her before she left the jail) he had her walk to his car in her socks for all the camera to see and then sold pics of her at some crappy shoe warehouse buying “her first real pair of adult shoes” speaks volumes and NONE of it good!

As someone who is barely surviving the culture shock of moving from Chicago to the rural southern us (where she is headed with her “husband”) this is a place where she will NOT receive the support and mental health care that she truly needs.
Unless she has a guardian ad litem appointed that isn’t any relation to her (family looking to cash in/make easy $$)this is going to be a tumultuous road ahead.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Mixed feelings on Gypsy. I'm one of the people who believed it was right that she go to prison- she was a victim and a perpetrator.
I also think it's right she is now released. But she has no life skills, doesn't know how to properly conduct herself online, I don't think she's been well advised when it comes to her relationship and obviously wants to cash in, which is possibly understandable (how else can she make money?), but leaves her open to a lot of negative attention I think she's too fragile to manage.

Reactions: 41
Everything she knows about 'normal' is jail normal not real life normal.

She's gonna be on OF in no time.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
...and she's on breakfast TV in America. Barely a week out of prison.

I get that the world is interested in her and her story, but it all feels a bit icky to me.

Reactions: 21
I mean she deserves to live a long and happy life after what she’s been through but this won’t end well and her husband is very weird.

Reactions: 20