Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I always felt she manipulated him.
She did. She talked him into it and filmed herself walking through the house telling him what to do, even acting out the stabbing. Seemingly her defence was even shocked when the tape was played. They did their job and used the 'poor little girl' defence and unfortunately, people bought it...even with all that's happened since she was released, there are still some who think she did nothing wrong. That and the fact that he was the one who stabbed Dee Dee meant he was always gonna get the worst deal regardless if she talked him into it.

Reactions: 10
She seems more and more like her mother. The social media addiction, oversharing, ruthless selfishness. She's going to get big as well, looks like.

Reactions: 17
Normally I would say plastic surgery shouldn't involve *huge* changes if you're going to do it. Look like yourself but touched up a bit, and I think that's what she and the surgeon must've gone for. However, I would want to look as removed from my mother if possible if I was her. She resembles DeeDee a lot.

Reactions: 4
Crazy thing is- she has what we in my country calls “manfancy”. It’s when lots of guys really fall for a woman even though she’s kinda ugly 😁 They just like her even though she is annoying.

Reactions: 8
New tik tok account promoting her new show…… poor Ryan, and then another of just her with her nose job looking good tbf

Reactions: 1