Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be unsurprising if her life takes even more twists and turns.

Her childhood was horrendous and sadly, but understandably it seems she has some of her mama's characteristics.

She will need therapy for the rest of her life.

I'll add that I find her very disconcerting and wouldn't want to be in her company.

It was obvious it was coming. It's one thing being married in prison when you only see your other half for a few hours here and there. It also didn't help that he was likely her last resort as others she had dated and even got engaged to ran after some time. As soon as she got out and they lived together 24/7, it was obvious from interviews they weren't getting on as much as she claimed they were and he always seemed to be on thin ice with what he was allowed to say. The only thing that would surprise me in all of this is if it came out that he was the one who decided to walk away.

I read the statement she put out and the 'I am learning to listen to my heart' part has me wondering if she is going to come out at some point and accuse him of something or is at least insinuating something along the lines of him being controlling etc and she that is why she finally decided it was done.

Reactions: 8
I don’t feel bad for him there was something as creepy about him as her
He is very creepy, I'm sure he'll be selling his story to the highest bidder soon enough

I think she may well have received some legal advice. Possibly on how to keep the money she has made since coming out of prison

She'll be with someone else before long, I do think she's a calculated so and so.

Reactions: 13
I read the statement she put out and the 'I am learning to listen to my heart' part has me wondering if she is going to come out at some point and accuse him of something or is at least insinuating something along the lines of him being controlling etc and she that is why she finally decided it was done.
I mean I could see this being the case

No sane man would go for someone who has a known and public history of being controlled to such an extent by their mother and has grown up in jail - so lacks a lot of experience that the average person (even ones in prison) would have. Gypsy's whole life has basically been a very controlled and crappy childhood with very few social interactions with peers -> prison and hopefully a lot of therapy

Reactions: 7
It was obvious it was coming. It's one thing being married in prison when you only see your other half for a few hours here and there. It also didn't help that he was likely her last resort as others she had dated and even got engaged to ran after some time. As soon as she got out and they lived together 24/7, it was obvious from interviews they weren't getting on as much as she claimed they were and he always seemed to be on thin ice with what he was allowed to say. The only thing that would surprise me in all of this is if it came out that he was the one who decided to walk away.

true that it was obvious coming the divorce

I heard that shortly have they were married that She almost filed for the marriage to be annulled while she was still in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she’s probably going to go through a bit of a teenage/young adult phase because she never had one

it’s sad and cringe but it’s understandable tbh

Reactions: 20
eh,shes got a new lad already? jeez I was single for THREE YEARS once ,In my late 20's,job,house,exercised every day AND hadnt been to prison for plotting my mothers murder.
Maybe the 🐱is 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 27