Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope if she ever has a kid (which is likely, seeing as she can't stop doing everything to get attention) that social services have a very close eye on her. Until I saw her interviews, I always believed she only killed to escape a her-or-me situation. But seeing how narcissistic and cold she is in interviews, I pretty much believe she'll kill again.

Reactions: 16
It’s like programme I watched on tv few yearsago British women getting attached to death row prisoners,made me feel sick,one woman married one then he was executed.There’s a name for it big of psych problem.
There is a name for it...Hybristophilia. It means you are attracted to someone who has committed crimes/killed. Years back when I was a regular on Tumblr, I loved going through the true crime pages. What I didn't love was the multiple pages of women (and some men) putting up fan sites for the likes of Bundy, The Columbine Killers, Dahmer and any guy who they decided was 'cute' who killed someone.

According to them, it wasn't whoever it was that killed the person's fault that it happened and it wouldn't have if only they had found love with the right woman. They would write poems, and love stories about them meeting them and stopping them from committing the murders as well as spending hours 'pouring their love for them' into pictures and all sorts. Some were batty but others seemed to be completely sane. The worst one I came across was a woman who was adamant Dahmer wasn't gay and if she had met him, he would have been straight and not harmed anyone. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Of course she's not normal she was never allowed to develop into an adult. Shes mentally about a young teenager of about 12, she has no knowledge of normal life she's either been trapped at home or in jail. I would have more sympathy for her if she killed her mother herself instead she roped someone else to do it.
Shes likely to be mentally unwell her entire life because shes stuck as a child.
Her facial features so look like she has foetal alcohol syndrome thats why she looks strange.

Reactions: 19
Oh bugger another programme life after lock up it’s called her soddin voice,keep advertising it with her voice.🤮😞😞

Reactions: 1
Shes likely to be mentally unwell her entire life because shes stuck as a child.
Her facial features so look like she has foetal alcohol syndrome thats why she looks strange.
I doubt it, she looks a lot like her mother, which is to say unfortunate.

r--courtesy-investigation-discovery.jpg?crop=1xw:0.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Who had this on their 2024 bingo card?
There's something extremely disturbing in watching a murderer be lionised into a celebrity in real time like this. I know what she went through, I think her mum was evil, but all of this since Gypsy got out of prison? So wrong. Society is utterly repugnent.

Reactions: 27