Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought she had herself lined-up with a husband so that when the parole hearing came around, she had a support network on the outside and could show she would have a life ready.
It's all very cynical of me, I know, but she is clearly far more manipulative than she portrays.
I suspect within 12 months she'll have moved on to someone else.
"It did not work with Ryan, but I'm moving on and living my life..."

Is her only career going to be courtesy of her fame and Instagram and the like?
---
I mean it just pisses me off that shes making a ton of money form being someone who basically killed someone and there's actually good people struggling

been seeing a few tiktoks of people saying she needs to be careful because she agreed she was a murderer basically and hence why shes on parole after 10 years she could get into trouble with her probation keep saying im not a murderer as she says she wasn't the one who stabbed her..
Charles Manson wasn't a murderer but he was very much responsible for what happened, and it is the same with Gypsy.
She may not have stabbed her mother (and I'm not 100% convinced of her story of hiding in the bathroom when it was happening) but she is the one who made it happen.
She could have just stood up from her wheelchair when infront of people and said "My Mum is lying about me" instead of arranging her murder.

Don't get me wrong; what her Mother put her through was horrific and it would damage anyone psychologically, but she HAS grown up being shown that manipulation is the norm.
Also, her Dad is weird and Ryan is strange too.

It's such a weird situation all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just thought she had herself lined-up with a husband so that when the parole hearing came around, she had a support network on the outside and could show she would have a life ready.
It's all very cynical of me, I know, but she is clearly far more manipulative than she portrays.
I suspect within 12 months she'll have moved on to someone else.
"It did not work with Ryan, but I'm moving on and living my life..."

Is her only career going to be courtesy of her fame and Instagram and the like?
---

Charles Manson wasn't a murderer but he was very much responsible for what happened, and it is the same with Gypsy.
She may not have stabbed her mother (and I'm not 100% convinced of her story of hiding in the bathroom when it was happening) but she is the one who made it happen.
She could have just stood up from her wheelchair when infront of people and said "My Mum is lying about me" instead of arranging her murder.

Don't get me wrong; what her Mother put her through was horrific and it would damage anyone psychologically, but she HAS grown up being shown that manipulation is the norm.
Also, her Dad is weird and Ryan is strange too.

It's such a weird situation all round.
Totally agree Lance.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought her dad may have a learning difficulty or is heavily, heavily medicated. He just seems so … slow? He never shows any emotion and just seems a bit glazed over in interviews. I also can’t quite put my finger on it. I don’t think he’s bad but I just think there’s something going on with him that we don’t know about.

Reactions: 12
It's probably be me reading into it too much... is anyone getting break up vibes from this caption?

Screenshot_20240204_184616_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
In fairness she has hardly posted about her n Ryan n seems to be spending a lot of time with her family?! I don’t even think they live in the same state

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been in ig too much recently so don’t know if I’m just missing her but she seems to have gone pretty silent?

Reactions: 5
I’ve not been in ig too much recently so don’t know if I’m just missing her but she seems to have gone pretty silent?
And has deleted all but 6 posts from her insta page? I think she went into social media all guns blazing on her release, which might not have been the best thing for her, so might be good for her to have pulled back for now. All comments are gone (and now limited) on the 6 remaining posts too 😕

Reactions: 4
Good, she was out of control and needed reigning in
---
Seems it’s all now focused on her speaking out about what her mum had

Reactions: 6
Sorry she actually makes me feel sick..I can feel a sense of evil from her,her voice my god i can’t listen to at all.😞

Reactions: 17