Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made a few awful decisions when blinded by ‘love’.
I can see her side of it - finding love after being told no one would. She has went from one toxic relationship to another. He looks so like DeeDee!

Reactions: 5
I can see her side of it - finding love after being told no one would. She has went from one toxic relationship to another. He looks so like DeeDee!
She doesn't love that man. If she did, he wouldn't constantly be living in the shadow of the 'love of her life', her ex Ken.

All I can say is, thank god Ken wised up and escaped.

Very disturbing seeing the way she speaks to Ryan in interviews. I think we're picking at the wrong person here. Gypsy knows what she's doing.

Reactions: 9
been seeing a few tiktoks of people saying she needs to be careful because she agreed she was a murderer basically and hence why shes on parole after 10 years she could get into trouble with her probation keep saying im not a murderer as she says she wasn't the one who stabbed her..
They don't know what they're talking about. Her parole terms likely involve ongoing psychiatric treatment/adherence to medication, finding/keeping employment, informing her probation officer of her whereabouts, not breaking the law etc. Quibbling with the semantics of the term "murderer" is not a violation. She has the right to free speech.

Reactions: 8
Is it really love if you’re in a prison and none of it is very natural

like hey I saw you on TV and found you attractive so I turned up to your prison xox

or was it more natural?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it really love if you’re in a prison and none of it is very natural

like hey I saw you on TV and found you attractive so I turned up to your prison xox

or was it more natural?
A bit of that and ‘hey so my mate is writing to a felon and he dared me to as well and you’re the lucky girl’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I doubt it, she could try though. Medical litigation is huge in the US. She would run into problems though because a lot of diagnosis’ is done via clinical history, which, in children, is often provided by the parents or carer. Gypsy was told my DeeDee to act cognitively impaired so couldn’t provide her own history. As she was a child, she wasn’t complicit, but her mother was.
From what I’ve seen, her doctors haven’t done anything wrong.
In the UK, you MUST report suspected child abuse but I don’t know what the case is in the US and specifically in the states she was receiving medical care in. And even if it’s a necessity now, it might not have been at the time she was being treated.
The US has very strong mandatory reporting laws, especially for medical providers. The pediatric neurologist who saw Gypsy wrote in his notes that he suspected MBP, which should have triggered an automatic report to family services. He didn't do it because he was told by his superiors to give the Blanchards preferential treatment.

She doesn't love that man. If she did, he wouldn't constantly be living in the shadow of the 'love of her life', her ex Ken.

All I can say is, thank god Ken wised up and escaped.

Very disturbing seeing the way she speaks to Ryan in interviews. I think we're picking at the wrong person here. Gypsy knows what she's doing.
He always interjects and sometimes answers for her..I haven’t picked up on the way she talks to him?

Reactions: 1
Just finished ep6 of the documentary. When they spoke about separating during month 3 of being married, and it hitting the press I couldn’t help but laugh when Gypsy said she’d sent a few emails to friends about it and it’d been leaked by one of them. It was….. Rebekah Vardy 🤣🤣

I think she’ll end up back inside at some point. There’s part of me that thinks that the world will overwhelm her.

I watched it and went from sadness at her historical abuse, to disbelief at the way her mind works. She’s definitely in need of therapy, and will be for the rest of her life! The world will be a tough place for her, it’ll be interesting to see her a year or 2 down the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow she’s so toxic. Really nasty towards him in the guise ‘being honest’ with him. She didn’t even ring him at the usual time the night before their wedding and I just know she did that to make him worry. Little creep she is.

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for her dad and step mum. The trauma is not over for them, in fact, I feel it's only beginning. :cry: Something very off with Gypsy.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but this programme has not shown their relationship in a very good light at all!

She craves attention! I’m sorry but why are you talking to other men when you’re married?! She lied about talking to her ex 12 days before her wedding! I really don’t like her, Ryan is still bit odd but I do genuinely believe he is besotted with her and she knows that and uses that against him, I think she enjoys hurting him and then reeling him back in!

Reactions: 11
Oh wow she’s so toxic. Really nasty towards him in the guise ‘being honest’ with him. She didn’t even ring him at the usual time the night before their wedding and I just know she did that to make him worry. Little creep she is.
When I first watched the Mummy Dead Dearest documentary years ago, I said to my mum that I didn't trust her. It wasn't one thing but all the little bits here and there...you don't live with someone that long and not pick up on stuff and learn from them. She knew exactly what she was doing when keeping in touch with all those guys and I guarantee she threw out a few crumbs with all of them regarding her mother but Nick was the patsy who fell for it and did what she asked him to do so he was the one she ended up 'in love with'.

The fact she threw him under the bus as quickly as she did and even now tries to put most of it onto him is telling. I'm guessing the other guy she was engaged to twigged to who she is and hopped it so she needed someone else and hubby just so happened to turn up at the right time. She probably buttered him up with the 'You are my white knight' crap she learned from her mother to get her hooks into and he fell for it and will continue to do so until he is no use to her anymore.

As for her dad and her step mother...I do think they know she isn't telling the whole truth about stuff but are so guilty over what happened with her mother that they are turning the other way and putting their heads in the sand and will continue to do so until they can't anymore.

Reactions: 14
I just pray this couple don’t bring children into the mix until she’s had lots and lots of therapy

Reactions: 11
Has anybody seen the theory that her husband is actually her brother 😳 from her mum not her dad… I don’t know what to make of it but he kind looks like deedee too..

could just be some wild conspiracy but it did make me have a further look..

Reactions: 3