Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's now done a video talking about Munchausen (or FII). I feel like if she wants to be in the public eye, it should be for this, and not for touting herself around talk shows and talking about her sex life with her husband.
I hope that when the hype settles down in the next few weeks or months that this is what she will be known for.

Reactions: 7
So I have been watching the new documentary. What struck me was the MBP expert pointing out that Gypsy’s is the only case where a MBP victim ended up involved in the murder of their abuser. She then made a point that this demonstrated just how bad the abuse was.

To me, it just demonstrated that 99.9% of MBP victims DON’T kill their abuser… so the problem here is Gypsy imo?

(Again as I’ve said before, Gypsy suffered horrific abuse but that doesn’t justify murder.)
---
I’m also finding it interesting watching the doc having followed the Maya Kowalski case. Especially the bits about feeding tubes giving the parent with MBP ultimate control over their victims immediately made me think of Beata insisting on a feeding tube for Maya.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
GoodeJohn has a low IQ of 82, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gypsy had an IQ lower than average to be honest. Plus she never attended school.

Reactions: 4
GoodeJohn has a low IQ of 82, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gypsy had an IQ lower than average to be honest. Plus she never attended school.
I don’t know… her spelling on social media isn’t great but in the documentary she comes across as very well spoken. Not sure how much of that was rehearsed but she seemed very intelligent. Which kind of scares me…

I am not justifying murder, but I genuinely believe that DeeDee would’ve killed Gypsy eventually. Either by accidentally poisoning her or because she’d spun the yarn that Gypsy was terminally ill, so when she inevitably got older and became an adult DeeDee would’ve been outed as a liar.

I firmly believe it was a case of kill or be killed. Gypsy herself also believed that.

Reactions: 19
The TikTok clips of her touching her husbands arm when he starts saying something she doesn’t want him to say… oh dear

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The TikTok clips of her touching her husbands arm when he starts saying something she doesn’t want him to say… oh dear
I don’t have TT, could you post a link please? That was something that kept getting brought up when talking about how DeeDee controlled Gypsy, through hand holding/hand squeezing etc. very interesting you’ve mentioned this.

Reactions: 5
I am not justifying murder, but I genuinely believe that DeeDee would’ve killed Gypsy eventually. Either by accidentally poisoning her or because she’d spun the yarn that Gypsy was terminally ill, so when she inevitably got older and became an adult DeeDee would’ve been outed as a liar.

I firmly believe it was a case of kill or be killed. Gypsy herself also believed that.
I mean, you are justifying murder 😂 and I don't disagree, but she should have ballsed up and done it herself, not manipulated someone else into doing it for her.

Reactions: 6
I mean, you are justifying murder 😂 and I don't disagree, but she should have ballsed up and done it herself, not manipulated someone else into doing it for her.
I’m absolutely not, there’s a complete difference between justifying murder and stating that people do desperate things to get out of genuinely life threatening situations. It should never end in the death of anyone and Gypsy has stated she regrets everything but does believe she’d have been killed.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished watching the two parts of the prison confessions.

she seems to contradict herself a lot. She seems to remember a lot but then when doctors question stuff she claims she can’t remember or it didn’t happen 🙃 which is ironic. She also mentioned a time when she was really close to her mum when child services came round, yet then she says she knew what her mum was doing 🥴

I’m really not taking away any abuse but I do think it all suited her until it seems things seemed to catch up with them both and I don’t know, maybe she didn’t wanna get in trouble so she’s done what she can to purely pin it on her mum. There’s no denying she knew what her mum was doing 🥴 end of the day, we will never truly know cause her mum isn’t here to give her say on things. I do think her mother was tit but I don’t think gypsy is completely innocent either

also it was very awkward when she accused the grandad of sexual abuse and he denied it and then said gypsy tried to touch him. Then it never got mentioned again as if it wasn’t a very serious allegation 👀

the whole thing just feels very crazy to me
a very common sex offender excuse is claiming the child ‘came onto them’. A 4 year old being sexually promiscuous? As soon as I heard his response I knew the abuse was true. Also he didn’t react very shocked claiming it was the first time he’d even heard it. You’d be shocked/angered/enraged yet he didn’t react at all?

Reactions: 27
a very common sex offender excuse is claiming the child ‘came onto them’. A 4 year old being sexually promiscuous? As soon as I heard his response I knew the abuse was true. Also he didn’t react very shocked claiming it was the first time he’d even heard it. You’d be shocked/angered/enraged yet he didn’t react at all?
I thought this. There was no reaction!

Reactions: 8
I don’t have TT, could you post a link please? That was something that kept getting brought up when talking about how DeeDee controlled Gypsy, through hand holding/hand squeezing etc. very interesting you’ve mentioned this.
I don't know how to post the videos but people have posted the clip of her saying about DeeDee squeezing her hand and then shown interviews where her husband is talking, she grabs his arm and squeezes it and he instantly stops talking.

Reactions: 6
The amount of time she has been on socials etc is way to much this is going to go bad very soon.
She should have taken time to readjust to life on the outside and not throw herself into interviews etc .
As for her husband it’s all very strange he gives me the creeps and the hand on arm and he stops talking hmmmm co trolling and manipulative just her mother, I hope I’m wrong and they live a long happy life together but somehow cannot see this happening at all.

I’ve just finished watching the two parts of the prison confessions.

she seems to contradict herself a lot. She seems to remember a lot but then when doctors question stuff she claims she can’t remember or it didn’t happen 🙃 which is ironic. She also mentioned a time when she was really close to her mum when child services came round, yet then she says she knew what her mum was doing 🥴

I’m really not taking away any abuse but I do think it all suited her until it seems things seemed to catch up with them both and I don’t know, maybe she didn’t wanna get in trouble so she’s done what she can to purely pin it on her mum. There’s no denying she knew what her mum was doing 🥴 end of the day, we will never truly know cause her mum isn’t here to give her say on things. I do think her mother was tit but I don’t think gypsy is completely innocent either

also it was very awkward when she accused the grandad of sexual abuse and he denied it and then said gypsy tried to touch him. Then it never got mentioned again as if it wasn’t a very serious allegation 👀

the whole thing just feels very crazy to me
I'm astounded that you think the abuse "suited her".
And yes of course she was close to her mum, she was pretty much the only person in her life.