Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband really looks like her mum.
It’s rather strange.
I'm in the very few (probably only one) who does not believe this story.
Tele LIE vision.

So the mum is deceased, her ashes apparently 'flushed' down the toilet by her own father?

& now Gypsy's husband is an exact replica of the mum? Same body type, same face; you can't make this tripe up.

This all seems very well organised & methodical. Making the interview rounds everywhere. She's now a celebrity. Not buying what is being 'pushed'

*Look at pics of the mum & compare to her now husband.

(again pls flame lightly) 🙃
apologies for double posting.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes the way she says things sounds like parroting to me. Like when she almost cheerfully said “murder is wrong!” on the View. I do wonder how much of it she believes and how much she’s saying just to appease people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I meant to post here before, i have a link for a free streaming site, watched the other day. Am i allowed to share it here?
For sure. If they don’t want it here, it will get deleted. But I think they would be fine about it-it’s just tv

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know until watching the first episode of the show that she said her grandpa sexually abused her. He denied it but didn’t look too shocked when the reporter questioned him and then said she tried to touch him

Reactions: 4
I watched this last week I agree she is very manipulative not saying she didn’t go through hell but she just seems off to me.
I was very badly abused as a child for years if I just went and offed him I wouldn’t be a celebrity but I wouldn’t do it as I’m a sane person

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive watched the first two episodes and it is changing my mind a little bit.
She has been through so much and is hugely affected. She acknowledges this herself which i think is good.
I dont think she should be in prison anymore.

I dont like all the social media stuff and dont think shes going to have the skills to deal with it. I Hope shes under some kind of close guidance/ huge support, but its the states so most likely not.

It still feels like a car crash waiting to happen. But i think those around her, like her dad should take some accountability.

Reactions: 8
Ive watched the first two episodes and it is changing my mind a little bit.
She has been through so much and is hugely affected. She acknowledges this herself which i think is good.
I dont think she should be in prison anymore.

I dont like all the social media stuff and dont think shes going to have the skills to deal with it. I Hope shes under some kind of close guidance/ huge support, but its the states so most likely not.

It still feels like a car crash waiting to happen. But i think those around her, like her dad should take some accountability.
She lost any empathy from me when she sat on that couch and said "I don't identify as a murderer because if you think about it, technically, I'm not"

Get real girl. Be interested to hear what bullshit she fed the parole board to get granted freedom because lying to them and going on public record to contradict what you said to them? Not exactly a wise move, Gypsy. That's an action that can absolutely lead to consequences. She needs to zip it and go away before she winds up back in jail.

Reactions: 15
Interesting video with a criminal profiler. She says DeeDee was a psychopath who developed MSBP, so Gypsy should never blame herself for anything ( like DD developed MSBP cause her husband left etc, she was a psychopath first and foremost and she was incurable)
Nicholas is also a psychopath and used Gypsy to fulfill his sick fantasies. If Gypsy saw no way out rather then killing her mum- and said it to any other person- they might have suggested other more civilised ways, like calling the police, social services etc.

I love Pat!!

It’s undoubtedly awful the way her mother treated her but I just find it astounding that she couldn’t signal for help from authorities or another person, yet manages to source and convince someone to kill the mother
I saw her name coming up a lot, so looked her up and watched the documentary, Mommy ,Dead and Dearest. Its fascinating, Dee Dee, totally isolated her daughter, taking her miles away from friends and family, and home educated her.
Dee Dee created loads and loads of illnesses, and bullied her daughter from birth into submission and behaving as she wished, including convincing almost all mental health practitioners that her daughter was ''mentally ********''.
The only place Gypsy was allowed to walk freely was inside the house, out of sight. She might have been in phone contact with her father, and he was sending child maintenance, but, after her mum moved away when Gyspy was small, I dont think they met up, as Dee Dee always made up excuses to prevent it. Gyspy apparently taught herself to read, and how to navigate her mums computer and internet programmes, whilst Dee Dee was asleep. Gyspy also lived in a childs world of Disney and cartoons. So her world experience was extremely limited. She thought relationships were like Cinderella and her Prince. totally unrealistic.

I can imagine that Gypsy didnt feel that anyone in authority would believe her, and her life must have been horrendous, a living nightmare. Not just always being in a wheelchair, but also being massively underfed, via tube feeding, for years. I also wonder if she was sedated to keep her compliant and 'slow' ?

Im sad that Gypsy Rose Blanchard has hit the ground running, and seems to keen to exploit her fame/notoriety of her life story.
The trouble is, its such an incredible story, that if she wasnt doing it herself, other journalists and media people would be happily doing it for her! And in some ways why shouldnt she be making money off the tragedy of her lifestory?

Reactions: 9
I saw her name coming up a lot, so looked her up and watched the documentary, Mommy ,Dead and Dearest. Its fascinating, Dee Dee, totally isolated her daughter, taking her miles away from friends and family, and home educated her.
Dee Dee created loads and loads of illnesses, and bullied her daughter from birth into submission and behaving as she wished, including convincing almost all mental health practitioners that her daughter was ''mentally ********''.
The only place Gypsy was allowed to walk freely was inside the house, out of sight. She might have been in phone contact with her father, and he was sending child maintenance, but, after her mum moved away when Gyspy was small, I dont think they met up, as Dee Dee always made up excuses to prevent it. Gyspy apparently taught herself to read, and how to navigate her mums computer and internet programmes, whilst Dee Dee was asleep. Gyspy also lived in a childs world of Disney and cartoons. So her world experience was extremely limited. She thought relationships were like Cinderella and her Prince. totally unrealistic.

I can imagine that Gypsy didnt feel that anyone in authority would believe her, and her life must have been horrendous, a living nightmare. Not just always being in a wheelchair, but also being massively underfed, via tube feeding, for years. I also wonder if she was sedated to keep her compliant and 'slow' ?

Im sad that Gypsy Rose Blanchard has hit the ground running, and seems to keen to exploit her fame/notoriety of her life story.
The trouble is, its such an incredible story, that if she wasnt doing it herself, other journalists and media people would be happily doing it for her! And in some ways why shouldnt she be making money off the tragedy of her lifestory?
I don't know too much about her story, but if that's the case with how isolated she was and had no contact etc with others, how did she have a boyfriend and time/communication with him to plan the murder?

I haven't looked into any of it at all.

Reactions: 10
I don't know too much about her story, but if that's the case with how isolated she was and had no contact etc with others, how did she have a boyfriend and time/communication with him to plan the murder?

In The Act she steals money and buys a cellphone while Dee Dee is in a toilet at a mall. I just read IRL she already had a phone and laptop but it was shared between them

Reactions: 3

in the documentary, she has her own laptop, but her mum smashes it up, so she cant use it again, so after this, she goes behind her mums back when she is asleep, to use her laptop, to create an on online relationship with her boyfriend on a dating site. its an advert against social media relationships!!! So they planned it all online! virtually the first time they met was the night he killed her mum!

Reactions: 6

Thanks for the recap, I have actually watched the show in its entirety.

It still makes absolutely no sense to me that she could run away to be with the boy she was seeing, but couldn’t run away to a place of safety. She had no problem stealing money from her mother’s safe (I think it was a thousand dollars) to fund this attempt to run away so she could be with this ‘boyfriend’ yet she couldn’t go to a motel or call the cops or a lawyer etc! Or even her father or stepmother.

I’m sorry but I’d have been telling anyone I could and focussing my attention on hatching a plan to run away to safety, not to run away to have sex with boys I hardly know.

She also had no problem meeting up with Nick at the cinema, to “lose her virginity to him” whilst her mother was sat watching the movie! Come on, it’s ridiculous!! Something is really off about this whole thing and as a survivor of child abuse, I really want to be able to understand her choice of actions and to champion her freedom, but all things considered (the things that came from her own mouth during the Prison Confessions doc), I just can’t!

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here. But take a look at “The Goodwives Network” on FB & Insta they used to work along side Gypsy and are disproving and exposing an awful lot about her “story””

Reactions: 5