Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it Ioan’s birthday today? Another one of big Al’s plot’s to scupper what should be a lovely day for him and B.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, this is the best way to respond to people like Alice. She’s gagging for them to stoop to her level, and they just won’t. You know what they say about never wrestling with pigs.
Penblwydd Hapus Ioan 🥳

Oh and Bianca is totally giving these vibes and I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t understand what it means to choose violence? Can you elaborate..?
" A social media user who "woke up and chose violence" likely did not commit actual violence, but they did do something savage"

The origin of "woke up and chose violence"
In the Game of Thrones (GoT) episode No One, Cersei Lannister confronts the religious sect known as the Sparrows. When told to "order [her] man to step aside or there will be violence," Cersei says, "I choose violence." (Violence then ensues.)

After No One aired, social media users began using the phrase "choose/chose violence"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Alice isn't going to be able to be quiet about the reports for the custody evaluation, is she? Expect extracts from confidential documents to make their way onto Twitter.

Even Alice's own lawyer said he was concerned about the media. From the latest transcript summary:

"Anne states that she and Bernal emailed back and forth that they were concerned about the media, and that there was a Daily Mail article that “essentially quoted from a lot of the custody issues.” She is concerned about that issue going forward, particularly with the custody evaluation. Anne asks the judge if the court would entertain an RFO for sealing the custody portion of the case, or if she needs to file an
RFO to seal anything related to the custody case."

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who clicked through the post hoping for the extended Gruff Family to feature on the last picture as a final duck you?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand what it means to choose violence? Can you elaborate..?
Obviously I'm not @welp, but I took that comment to mean that Bianca was done with trying to appease Alice by not sharing photos of her with Ioan, her committed partner whom she lives with, and who she's been in a relationship with for over two years.

And good for her. Why should she live in fear? Everything sets Alice off, there's nothing Bianca can do to stop it (apart from being deported and splitting up with Ioan, of course).

Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion which possibly might not be allowed:

Is Tattle’s Member as big as Ioans member

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s astonishing how unhappy Ioan looks in photos during the last years of his marriage vs how he glows since leaving Al. This doesn’t take away how much the situation with the girls will be affecting him, but just that a blind person could see he was dead inside with Alice.

On a slightly different note…bets on an Instagram post from Alice tonight, something about her and the girls and how much they love each other and are just so SO happy…

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Is this the first kiss picture?
I don't mean first ever kiss obvs...
It was bad enough when she was posting shadows.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this the first kiss picture?
I don't mean first ever kiss obvs...
It was bad enough when she was posting shadows.....
Yes.

The Shadows photo caused a meltdown. I suspect there is crying, shaking, puking, rolling on the floor and tits akimbo in BH right now. NL/Tone is curiously silent given what has gone down with the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi! Has Alice been giving Ella acting lessons? I hope she's studying hard in school! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.