Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine they wear what they can find. Not much will get laundered in that house 😕
By now Maliciousness should have taught at least Ella how to do her own laundry. By age 13 mine did. Of course Alice doesn’t do her own laundry so I imagine that wouldn’t work. Do you reckon she even knows how? 😏

Reactions: 17
Well I missed every damn thing as usual because I’m in the eastern time zone plus unlike mAlice I can’t stay online past 9:30 anymore. Real autoimmune disorders do that to a person. What is your secret maliciousness? Do share!
The video is still there on X. Look at @tattlemember

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Tattlemember is Ella. I can't see Alice having the ability to edit a video, or even use discord. Plus the account isn't arguing back with the negative comments, which her other socks normally do.

There have been a lot of us asking why nothing is being done about her repeated violations of the restraining order. I think they are playing the long game now, and just want to get the remaining aspects of the divorce over and done with. Ioan won't want to risk delaying things further, which I am guessing any other filings might do.

Hope they whack her for all the violations and go in hard after though, send the witch to jail.

Reactions: 37
But it's just teeny weeny bits Ametrine. Goodness gracious!
I don't know how tramadol comes in the USA, but here is a capsule with powder in it, so you take the whole thing. What is she doing opening the capsule and just snorting teeny weeny bits 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's absolutely wild how much she sounds like Alice. The tone, the, the breathing, the phrasing - that wierd mid word push Alice does for emphasis "bru-Uuise".

I actually don't think Ella seems that out of the ordinary. She's being really naughty but from this video alone I don't see anything other than a willful, upset child. I think Ioan is a bit scared of her tbh and also scared for her if she runs off alone. He's being calm and non-confrontational but he's not confident, kids will note that and take advantage.

Bianca is nowhere near the door - it's completely free. Unless she's Mr Tickle, she couldn't reach the door to slam it.

Message title: Ella pissed herself - what's that meant to mean? She's laughing and the whole things a prank? Or she lost control of herself. Either is very sad. This definitely should never have been released 🙁
I respectfully disagree about Ella. She’s not just being really naughty. I consider being really naughty as making faces at someone. Alice has unequivocally destroyed Ella, the bleeping witch!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I expect nothing will ever top the feeling of relief after freeing himself from the demented barnacle.

I find it really shocking that some people think exposing children to a toxic and abusive marriage is ok, Worse still, blaming the children for raising them in a soul destroying hell like that, “I stayed for you” how messed up is that?
BIB I'm howling 🤣
So have both the new accounts gone from X ? I hope that mAlice gets a knock on the door, because that has to be the worst violation of the RO to date?

Reactions: 10
I don't know how tramadol comes in the USA, but here is a capsule with powder in it, so you take the whole thing. What is she doing opening the capsule and just snorting teeny weeny bits 😉
she is probably shaving a tablet - tramadol comes in many forms in the US
1696598954445.png
eta: @Justcurious81

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I respectfully disagree about Ella. She’s not just being really naughty. I consider being really naughty as making faces at someone. Alice has unequivocally destroyed Ella, the bleeping witch!
Yes Ella is very fucked up and I don't expect much change for the next few years. I hope she wises up eventually though. Not her fault that she's fucked up obviously but what she did here was illegal. Making false allegations is illegal. Perjuring yourself is illegal. It all fell apart when the Judge gently questioned her but AE is like a dog with a bone. I think she will use the 'assault on Ella' for the next, say, 30 years. This set up incident is the most she has on I and B, which really tells you SHE HAS NOTHING.

Reactions: 32
What on Earth was she thinking releasing that video onto Twitter? It shows Ioan being very calm and understanding, there is nothing remotely abusive about his demeanour. Makes me very angry that she’s trying to paint this as abusive, as someone who did suffer genuine physical / verbal abuse as a child. This tit won’t fly with anyone with half a brain cell. If anything it shows what an understanding, calm and patient man he is. Imagine if the tables were turned and it was Alice dealing with a hysterical child… she can’t even be nice and decent to her daughter on her birthday for crying out loud!
She knows Ioan will be devastated to see this online because he genuinely loves his kids. So she posts it as a revenge, perhaps for the premiere photo. She warns him to stop too or there’ll be more. This is Alice. A mother who doesn’t love her children, doesn’t care about them and uses them to achieve her sick goals.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Good Lord. I’ve never seen that before - presume that’s Ella’s resigned and weary “is she dead?”. Not “omg mom mom! Mom wake up”, just the rather tired voice of someone who’s seen it all before.
No its not E. Its mAlice “acting" a “scene" pretending to be few people at once. Funny you see. Comedy, mAlice style
Ps I thrink there is a longer version somewhere of that crap

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
this was I think the main issue.

If he had left - for example - in 2018 (and there are plenty indicators on Alice's twitter that the marriage was already going tit at that point) the kids would be 8 and 4. Ella would basically be like Elsie at the beginning of the divorce (too old to not understand anything, but too young to get involved in her mothers tit, more tied to her dad, not optimal, but much better) and Elsie would be too young to understand anything full stop, but tied enough to her father.

This is the mistake many parents make. They realize pretty early that the marriage is tit, but they feel obligated to last until the kids are 18, but often they give up midway through, which is the worst time to file for divorce for children. This is not to blame Ioan obviously.
I agree with this, my mum and dad started not getting on (for so many reasons) when I was 8, my dad was abusive and we literally did a midnight flit when I was about 10/11. By then I knew what was going on, but I didn't properly understand. By the time they finally divorced, I didn't want a relationship with him anymore I was 14/15 and my dad didn't believe me (my mum never did anything PA wise, but I was old enough by then to know and remember what happened) so I had to go to court and confirm to the judge I didn't want a relationship with him anymore. Now even in his fucked up alcoholic, manic state, he was still trying to have a relationship with me.
I don't have kids, but I definitely wouldn't stay with someone just because I did, even I'd just fallen out of love with them. Life is too short, to waste time with the wrong people, and kids pick up on so much, which we inevitably bring into our adult life.

From that video, Ella doesn't seem uspet (please don't come at me) or someone that had a panic attack only an hour earlier; she seems fired up! As I said please don't come at me, that's just what I gauge from the video
Just my MOO🐮

P.s where is Mimsy (can't find her user name) and she hasn't been on the thread for a while now?
Looking forward to @Old Soak waking up and seeing this latest shitstorm, that will undoubtedly backfire on Alice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s also ‘Lady’ V(iles)’s birthday today.

(Will she make the grid with a picture from Getty images?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
how long do we give it until Bianca is blamed for the leak? I give it 2 days.
Well, Bianca was not the one recording. It was Ella’s friend as Ella herself has admitted in court. There are very few people who could have leaked that video and none of them is remotely connected to I and B. Yesterday, New Lips was telling people to DM uncle Tone if they wanted to see the video.

Reactions: 28
From that video, Ella doesn't seem uspet (please don't come at me) or someone that had a panic attack only an hour earlier;
Agreed. I would call it a bad acting job personally.

E: That witch just slammed the door on me. I have a bruise.
Bruises don't come up instantly so that's a lie.
E: If you touch me I'll call the police.
This is pure learned behaviour from Alice. She threatened IG with police because he sat on 'her' bed.
E: My arm is gonna be bruised now too.
I think Ella and AE planned for her to get a bruise. It's 'evidence' but in this case of self harm or an accident, not assault.
E: Stop touching me, stop touching me. Don't you dare touch me. Don't touch me, don't touch me.
When IG isn't touching her so she's lying again. I wonder is Ella trying to set up CSA allegations here too? ugh
E: Let's me go. That witch, that witch [favourite Alice slur] just slammed the door on my hand.
IG: She didn't slam the door on your hand. Look at me.
Video edit/cut
E: If you touch me, I'll call the police. If you touch me, I'll call the police. My arm is going to be bruised now too because she also slammed it on my arm.

They replay the previous bit too I notice. Such a bad copy and paste edit job.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.