Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From that video, Ella doesn't seem uspet (please don't come at me) or someone that had a panic attack only an hour earlier; she seems fired up! As I said please don't come at me, that's just what I gauge from the video
Just my MOO🐮
That was my takeaway from it too, Lulu. I watched once and Ella seemed almost exhilarated. Wound up, yes. But if someone had just been “assaulted” and hurt, that’s not the reaction I’d expect. The disparity between the words she was repeating, and what the video was showing, made it feel planned. (I don’t want to watch it again, it’s beyond inappropriate - but what else should we expect from Alice at this point)

Everytime I think Alice can’t go any lower, she disgusts me a little bit more. She’s not fit to call herself a mother. It’s embarrassingly obvious she’s trying to cause trouble because it’s Ioan’s birthday, and the fact that she keeps using her children to attempt that is despicable.

I hope Ioan is having his happiest, most peaceful birthday in a while, mentally far away from this soul-sucking bitter old woman, surrounded by people who care for him and support him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Bianca chosed violence today OMG (click through the pics)

What is the craziest part of the video is how it proves that Bianca was nowhere in sight to slam the door. She either ran quicker than Usain Bolt to slam it, or she was on the inside (not where the handle is), and while you can close a door there it's pretty difficult to close the door with force. You also dont see the person leaving too well there, which fits to Bianca's story of being caught out by Ella making a move back.

I'm almost sad the judge didnt granted her to show the video, lmao.

I'd suggest to write under a spoiler the username/platform, doesnt make much sense to mention it and then letting everyone guess, unless it is very sensitive
I'd say Bianca chose love!
It's clear as day Bianca will no longer be cowed into hiding what is a perfectly respectable loving relationship. I'd also like to say that Ioan is bloody hot 🥵 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh my lord, I think I may have genuinely drooled at Bianca’s birthday post. That man is HOT!! I know I say this a lot, but thank goodness for Bianca. Yo is going through a living hell, and yet because of Bee he’s still looking the happiest he has in years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The upside of her releasing all this nonsense while the divorce is going on, is that when everything is finally over all this will be old hat and no one will find it the least interesting. She will have no "bombshells" left because Ioan and Bianca do not even acknowledge her existence.
She will be a crazy, fat buffalo that no one pays attention to, in a town that worships beauty and youth. She will be poor, with no income and an ex who wont piss on her if she was on fire because she attempted to destroy him for revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my lord, I think I may have genuinely drooled at Bianca’s birthday post. That man is HOT!! I know I say this a lot, but thank goodness for Bianca. Yo is going through a living hell, and yet because of Bee he’s still looking the happiest he has in years
I'm so nicking that photo of Ioan and bubba for my screen saver 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A palate cleanser. Cue explosion in BH

View attachment 2494551
Such gorgeous pictures and beautiful words from a beautiful, elegant, kind, caring, intelligent and immensely strong lady. I am so glad they found each other. I bet B will either cook a delicious meal, or they will treat themselves and their friends to a meal out. Their love, care & respect for each other shines bright. That pic of Ioan with Bubba is just the sweetest thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
BW: My favourite day of the year - The day that this precious human came into this world! 💫 It is a pure joy to share life with you, Yo Yo. Everyone who has the honour of knowing you knows what a special and incredible person you are and I will never not be grateful that someone like you has come into my life. Happy birthday to the sweetest, most kind souled human that I have ever met!

This just underlines what those kids are missing out on thanks to the triple chinned bleep. There could have been a nice celebration for IG with the 3 people that he loves most. But if Alice can't be there, then neither can the kids. She has made her hostages part of a package deal.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
So the video that proves B assaulted Ella doesn't show B at all. o_O

Is this the edited version Ella wanted to show at the restraining order hearing but the judge denied it?

Alice is on self-destruct mode right on time for the custody evaluation to begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
I'm glad that worked for you. But that's just it--it was your decision, your choice. To say that it should be the general rule is too much.

I just would like to point out that by staying in an abusive relationship, a parent is teaching their children a really, really harmful lesson about adult relationships. Especially girls since women are taught they are nothing unless they are coupled-up. If roles were reversed, the hue and cry for Alice to get out of the marriage would be deafening.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.