Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClaraPlum

I’ve a lot to catch up with on this thread so sorry if it’s already been addressed guys, but do we have anyone to report the leaked video to? It’s actually distressing me that it’s been leaked. Poor Ella/Ioan & Bianca. So angry! This must have consequences. I’ve reported it to Twitter but is there anyone else we need to report it to?

What were they thinking 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

KarenFromHR

On the secret celeb gossip threads, they have “thread patrons” (Keanu etc), Craig could be one of ours 😂 along with Judge Josh maybe…
He strikes me as a dad watching us kids play in the sandbox having fun and then the big ugly bully comes along and is horrible to us and he has to jump in every now and then and tell her to quit it or he’ll ground her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What's your point

VIP Member
The evaluator takes 3 months speaking to everyone and reading everything. It’s going to be grim for Big Al. She can’t really fake Welps file of SS, or what her father and step mother have to say about her (bet she wishes she didn’t abuse them all this time), she can’t fake the abusive emails or videos/voice message, she can’t fake how she treated Ioans family and she can’t fake what the schools have to say. She can’t fake her doctors reports and what medicines are recorded under her name. I repeat GRIM.
But is the evaluator going to see those files of screenshots or take into account the abundance of socks when actually although we know Alice is behind them is there actual proof of it?

My worry is that a lot of the things we hope the evaluator and courts take into account might not actually be mentioned at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I bruise badly and easily, to the extent that I constantly have bruises that I have no idea how I got them. I've had a partner ask me to cover up after a boating course as he was getting constant glares due to my visible bruising. If I knock myself, I know damned well that I'm going to bruise. Hell, I even got a black eye once from my cat and another time from an inflatable dolphin 🐬.
I'm the same. I usually don't bruise until 24 hrs after then with my shit memory, I'm struggling to remember what I banged into and when to cause the bruise.

• Heart

my cup runneth

Aside from her lizard eyes, that necklace does not go with the polka dot and rickrack trim on her shirt. Separately, nice pieces. But Alice puts them together and...what's the opposite of a synergistic effect?
‘Dissafinity’ is the most polite thing I can suggest.

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
It's sad really that she probably will get primary physical custody even though she absolutely does not deserve it but what is the alternative?

Can't see them going to IG full time, the reunification therapy isn't going to work miracles and they would only keep running off back to Alice anyway.

It's a lose lose for IG because he either gives up on his kids and they hate him or he fights for his kids and they still hate him. I honestly think they are lost to him now and maybe in future he can build a relationship with him but it won't be easy until they can see what Alice has done.
I'm still going to pick the corner where the kids will be medicated into compliance. After that video release, it seems more likely than ever.

It is for their own safety and health. Alice is not capable and their dad is a functioning adult.

• Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
To me I read that as "pissing herself laughing". I am English though and I use (and so do my friends) I was pissing myself, when something is really funny.
I'd love an American take on this too!
Not American but I wonder if her ‘friends’ gave it that title as a double-entendre rather than saying ‘She pissed herself laughing’ 🙁

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Of course no child is a lost case, no kid is beyond help and big E is as worthy of love and care as anyone.

Doesn’t mean Ioan should be the one delivering it. Or keep banging his head into a wall if it’s not going to help. There are professionals advising him who know better than me or anyone here what the best course should be and given how much he’s paying them I’m pretty sure he’ll take their advice. 💕
This is literally his job as a parent. I've said this before and I know many of you disagree, but if this girls go to foster care I will lose respect for him. They have a loving and willing parent. It might be a tough road, but when you choose to be a parent that's what you sign up for. I personally think he *is* up to the job and he would willingly take it on. Otherwise, what has he been fighting so hard for?

• Heart
  • Wow

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I have seen comments a few times now about Bianca was planning to cook with the girls? Not a major talking point I know but this appears to have passed me by. Can anyone direct me to the source of this?
The judge said it, but I got a feeling it was an example of something Bianca may have wanted to do with her. He basically told Ella that Bianca welcomed her into her house with open arms and Ella abused her. Wanting to cook with her imo was an example as I didn’t see anywhere where Bianca said that was happening or going to happen.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Any idea why the closing information on her apartment shows it rented at $7000 per month rather than $6500?

Screenshot_2023-10-08-11-28-41-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Diamonds60

VIP Member
If you literally piss yourself esp when drunk you’ve done something stupid and embarrassing and so for me I think that is what it means. She’s gone mental and lost it and embarrassed herself just like when you piss yourself drunk in public. That’s how I read it anyway.
Usually to me though being pissed is being angry. So could simply mean Ella going mental cos she’s angry.

tilly27

VIP Member
It’s also ‘Lady’ V(iles)’s birthday today.

(Will she make the grid with a picture from Getty images?)
That has just reminded me, considering V is meant to be a friend of Alice.... and yet the vile things she/he say about Bianca's body type

lurkette

Isn’t it Ioan’s birthday today? Another one of big Al’s plot’s to scupper what should be a lovely day for him and B.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I’d be interested in understanding how the Americans/younger people interpret “Ella pissing herself” as a sentence. To me it reads like she’s wet herself - does it mean something different to youth or something?
Ella pissing herself without anything further is just someone urinating themselves and not in a funny way. It's not pissed off as in angry, not pissed as in drunk, not pissed myself laughing. Some collection of weirdos around a 14 yo girl.
---
She won’t get a council place. My brothers friend is literally homeless with two kids and one on the way, and can’t get on the list. They are sofa surfing to get by.
In my area if you contact the council about rough sleepers they do nothing. Zero. That's the level of support.

• Sad