Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
My 2 cents on the discord name. I barely use discord so someone like welp may correct me here. I'm about ~10 years older than this group, but work with students and have younger family members, so feel somewhat hip (but sometimes it's like they have a foreign language).

It seems likely to me that group chat was pre existing and not something created for the video. IE, the name "Ella pissed herself" doesn't have anything to do with the video, the video was just shared in that group chat.

For example, I have a group chat called "[my name] and the losers" because I created it and obv had to poke fun at my friends. If I'm sharing a meme or something, I'd put it in that GC, but I wouldn't create a new GC like "meme name," it would just show up in my "losers" chat. And remembering high school, we always had embarrassing moments called out in chats. Like if someone mispronounced a word (one friend famously ordered a reeses pieces milkshake as a reeses 🍆 milkshake) that slip up would be the new group chat title.

What if "Ella pissed herself" is just an inside joke from some time ago with a group of friends OR a family group chat that they shared the video in. Also super possible they created a new GC, but I think it's pretty likely it's an existing GC name.

Also, as a Californian, to me "pissed herself" means messed up, slipped up, or got incredibly scared like at a horror movie. This is kinda what makes me think it's an existing GC, because I don't feel like it fits super well with the video contents, and more seems like an inside joke from something prior.
when you create a DM group on discord the default name are the usernames of some members, you can change the name freely at every opportunity, e.g. today it's "Ella is pissing herself", tomorrow "Tom is shitting himself'

Reactions: 7

Old Soak

VIP Member
Omg wtf is going on here, has Al turned on Loo, is it manky Marshy expressing her innermost thoughts, is it some kind of double bluff to entrap Tattlers 😂

Sod the lot of them in any case 😂
Haaaaaa was wondering about a double bluff myself…..this saga 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
It was under her real Twitter account that she said before this event Yo told her he didn't love her. I think there's video of her speaking here and she's drunk or high.

This was in 2016.

Imagine how many years before that he privately held he didn't love her.
Is that another nose? It doesn't look like her.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It actually would have made a lot of sense for Ioan to move into the house and buy out Alice's share of the equity. Kids could have kept the continuity, the pool days with dad (she was so desperate he took part in)....
Although he's probably pleased to see the back of it...to many horrible memories
Not really. This divorce has proved very expensive due to AE's antics. The only reason he can pay for it is due to the house sale. Also there's no way AE wouldn't PA them so the 'pool days' have been out for a long time. If she hadn't PAed them, he could easily have taken the kids to a local health club pool. In fact, it looks like he has a gym membership based on the toned bod. He's not that famous that he couldn't.
---
It's that horrific bottle yellow hair that does it. With a better colour (ie light brown with honey blonde highlights) and if she stopped parting it and pulling it back like Lego hair then she'd look so much better.
Plus the alcoholic bloat.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Every council has a Homelessness Officers. Sometimes people don't know what is on offer.
They’ve tried two local councils. Because they both work (but can no longer afford extortionate private rents in the south of UK) they aren’t considered a priority. It’s a shitty system.

• Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’d be interested in understanding how the Americans/younger people interpret “Ella pissing herself” as a sentence. To me it reads like she’s wet herself - does it mean something different to youth or something?
Laughing hard. Often shortened in text to PMSL (pissing myself laughing)

Reactions: 6

shellie

VIP Member
I don't know how tramadol comes in the USA, but here is a capsule with powder in it, so you take the whole thing. What is she doing opening the capsule and just snorting teeny weeny bits 😉
You can get the liquid version. It's called Qdolo I think and is 1mg of Tramadol per 100mg of liquid but most people get the capsules as the slow release works better with them.

He should have left her sooner. You should never suggest anyone stay in an abuse marriage.
I'd never tell anyone what to do. I once suggested to a woman being physically abused that she should leave her partner and she was very offended. Lesson learned.

• Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Wow, just seen the final day of Betty. Damn it is so bad for her
PS Betty had a reason to be angry in that she supported him and he lied
about Linder.
But the afterfect is just insane how Betty was insane and determined to kill Dan

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Her multiple twitter personas remind me of this…

Forgive my ignorance but I’m curious if it’s possible that Big E’s ‘online friend’ is actually some quivering little kid they use as the face for the calls while other users including mother-dearest are also online watching it all live?

What's your point

VIP Member
I have seen comments a few times now about Bianca was planning to cook with the girls? Not a major talking point I know but this appears to have passed me by. Can anyone direct me to the source of this?

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I think she will definitely try to get this into the DM.

However, I would be very surprised if they bite, for the following reasons:

1) Ella is a minor
2) Alice already mislead the DM with the fake RO story, and they may have been in trouble for that behind the scenes. At least, Boshoff is no longer writing pieces on Alice as a result
3) The clip was recorded in Ioan and Bianca's apartment without their permission
4) Alice's intentions with the release of the video are clearly to get revenge on Ioan. I'm not sure there's a public interest element to the story
That's possibly why only this part of the video has been published - it's technically 'in public'

Ralphiegirl

You can renegotiate prenuptial agreements, can’t you?

I wonder if she bothered to ever try and do this. Or perhaps not, seeing as she was “smug married” and thought she’d be with him forever.
Thought she'd have control of him forever... convinced that Mamma G orchestrated this, 100% - clever cookie she is.

Edited to add: 'I'm convinced that Mamma G' (not Alice - she has no brain cells).

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Agree partially. The fact someone hasn’t previously done anything to you doesn’t mean they couldn’t. But if Ella had had a lawyer I bet they would have argued it. The video doesn’t seem to show anything to prove assault and I’d think if they had that they would have released it.
I follow your reasoning. Most of us believe that the situation was a "set up" for the RO from the get-go. Ella wanted a reaction out of her father, something that might be used to show IG was physically abusive during that visit. Using JJ's descriptive of Ella, she went "in hot" with her filming and was priming the situation with her actions ("don't touch me", other hostile words and actions toward B & I, milk on bed, mustard, etc.). All she got out of them were calm responses.

Ella stated to the judge that she could show him "clips" of the video. I'm not tech savvy but does that mean the original video had already been cut and/or spliced into smaller pieces?
< I don't have twitter so haven't seen the video.>

mousse

when you create a DM group on discord the default name are the usernames of some members, you can change the name freely at every opportunity, e.g. today it's "Ella is pissing herself", tomorrow "Tom is shitting himself'
I guess I interpret it as more offensive to Ella than others do

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Aside from her lizard eyes, that necklace does not go with the polka dot and rickrack trim on her shirt. Separately, nice pieces. But Alice puts them together and...what's the opposite of a synergistic effect?
She's definitely got a tin eye.

• Haha
  • Heart