Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Looking back at all her bonkers edits, its so glaringly obvious that she's so, SO insecure about her tiny little eyes.

Alice, bb, honeybunch.... no matter how many nose jobs or mls of filler or vials of botox you get slammed in your face, you're still going to be that pug nosed, dumpy little brown haired, brown eyed nobody from the West Country.

Honey just accept it. You're utterly, utterly unremarkable. xoxo
I think Alice should continue to have things slammed into her face. :giggle:

not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ralphiegirl

To me I read that as "pissing herself laughing". I am English though and I use (and so do my friends) I was pissing myself, when something is really funny.
I'd love an American take on this too!
I'm American but live in the UK - I've gotten into some weird situations like this when I said 'I'm pissed' but meant angry and everyone thought I was drunk. SO, I take this as Ella having a meltdown... to me I wondered if this was almost bullying by her friends... I don't know - seemed weird there would be a group around this watching it. Very bizarre. So I would say 'I was pissed, as in angry or peeing myself ie laughing'.... I think it's her freaking out?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
The one thing that I dislike is how how slow (IMO) Ioan has been in tackling the alienation. I am not sure if this is actually due to Anne K's advice (and she delayed a lot on the Brad Pitt case too, until the PA was pretty much solid) or due to Ioan's caution/fear or whether he was angry and did not want to engage. We will never know. But over 3 years alienation is a very very very long time in the life of any child. From 11-14 children literally undergo the most complex changes they ever will and move from children to young adults. It is an absolutely crucial time in emotional development (other than the 3-7 year old time). Alice at this time was totally drunk often, on video and going nuts on Twitter. I understand he could not come in and take his children, but he was far far too weak/sympathetic in this time. The absolute length of time she was able to prevent him seeing the girls and the girls insane behaviour (running away, refusing to visit) was huge. And during that time he was working less and therefor available to see the girls more.And all it would do is reinforce Alice's narratives that their father doesn't care - "Girls, would I lie to you? Have I ever? Your father doesn't want to see you - he hasn't even phoned you for xxx weeks. would NEVER do that - I would phone you every day - I have never left you to sleep without checking you are breathing, how could I leave you for even a day?"
I feel incredibly sorry for Ioan, but don't think the Bianca relationship helped. I understand he needs to be happy too, but this is a situation which is hugely complex. A normal family would have been able to navigate a new partner, had it been sensitively planned, but Ioan did not even let his girls know he was dating. It's just such a fuck up, and I honestly can't see how it will get better. Hopefully, the reunification will help and he can move to Australia or UK with the girls, but if it doesn't, well I hope that he and Bianca are able to have a long and happy life together. Otherwise everything is for shit.
I remember Ioan trying to talk to the girls about Bee. Something that Al was furious about :unsure: Am I imagining things?

Reactions: 9

kingseven

VIP Member
It’s also ‘Lady’ V(iles)’s birthday today.

(Will she make the grid with a picture from Getty images?)

• Haha
  • Sick

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Oh really, I must have missed that. So Bianca was going to cook with them? Bless her.
I’m confused actually. Are you talking about how Bianca made them food once ages ago or that Bianca was planning to cook with them that night that they put a fake RO on them?
I thought the judge was saying that Bianca planned to cook with them that night, but he was talking about how she cooked for them ages ago?
No it was quite a while ago and there was talk of visiting a farm if I recall correctly.

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
My heart breaks for Ioan and Ella.

The Dr who was there to supervise said Ella had a panic attack - wasn’t she on the phone to her mother? It strikes me that actually Ella’s responses have been because of the conversations she’s had with her mother. Clearly the situation didn’t play out as Alice had planned with the forgotten costume and Alice knew by tracking the girls phones - knowing they weren’t coming home. Is this when Alice told Ella to cause chaos at dads? Maybe Ella was panicking because she knew how her mother would react to the foiled plot.

I haven’t watched the video but from the multiple descriptions Ioan sounds so calm and full of love. A safe parent Ella knows she can rail against.

final observation - Ella was actually really considered when in court with Judge Josh, almost admitting she didn’t write the application and she didn’t necessarily support the contents.
But thanks to Alice we all saw how upset she was outside. That is a marker that the situation does affect her. She’s crying. And the person who comforts her? Elsie. Not her mother but her sister.

i have no doubt that those girls are manipulated by Alice, and it is having an impact. It will take time and therapy to mend relations and the stark difference in the responses from each parent really highlights who the better parent is.

Ioan responses - He just wants what is best to help the girls. He’s very concerned by Ella’s behaviour and Elsie’s school move, but wants support and stability for them.

Alice’s - both girls are traumatised - Elsie threatened self harm. But both girls are fine with me and don’t need any evaluation and the therapist is not telling me things they’ve said which indicates harm.

you actually don’t need to be a genius to work out the discrepancies in Alice’s views or to see which parent is actually concerned for the well-being of the girls.

Alice just wants to win.
She won’t win - she’s lost Ioan, the house, is unlikely to secure a large child and spousal maintenance payment and it’s clear she’ll need to source work. So she’ll continue to go scorched earth and will disobey court orders, harm the girls and destroy her own life too. I hope the courts do step in - just to protect the girls from the ensuing destruction.
Totally this!

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The judge isn’t going to leave kids with a parent that abuses them. Foster care is better than abuse imo.

Copacapybara

VIP Member
I’d be interested in understanding how the Americans/younger people interpret “Ella pissing herself” as a sentence. To me it reads like she’s wet herself - does it mean something different to youth or something?
In the UK it would just mean that she’s either laughing a lot, or extremely scared, depending on context- for as long as I remember. I expect the US/UK language differences cause some confusion 🤣

It’s such a sad situation. I wonder if it’s even possible for AE to take more constructive actions at this stage. I can’t imagine what it must be like to live like that, making everything worse and worse. Maybe it’s escalated so much that it’s impossible to change tack- for all she claims to dislike him her whole life still seems to revolve around him.

I always sort of hope people are capable of learning and changing but guess that’s not the wisest of beliefs in all cases.

Last edited:

Loveu2

VIP Member
I'm thinking if this is how she is in her texts imagine what she was like in real life. You have to admire Ioan's self control and discipline in dealing with her. She is the poster child for "Dont stick your d...k in crazy" much less marry them.
I'm sure she is a nightmare irl.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I bruise badly and easily, to the extent that I constantly have bruises that I have no idea how I got them. I've had a partner ask me to cover up after a boating course as he was getting constant glares due to my visible bruising. If I knock myself, I know damned well that I'm going to bruise. Hell, I even got a black eye once from my cat and another time from an inflatable dolphin 🐬.
If your taking steroids then that can cause you to bruise easily. I'm black and blue most of the time and I couldn't tell how or where most have come from.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
I thought they settled the strike? When they do she needs to put on her biggest pair of big girl panties and biggest scarf and go get a J O B.
Yep, they did. So technically she should already be down the job centre (or whatever its LA equivalent is) ;)

• Haha

Bwidge

Hi there. Nope not a lawyer. Just a resident of the state of California with legal connections who has navigated the courts here and there.

Hiraeth is an actual lawyer. ✌🏼

We are a two-party consent state. IG and BW were clearly recorded without their consent. I believe the judge made note of this if I'm not mistaken and why it wasn't admissible. Sharing it on a public platform? My understanding is that it is indeed illegal.

Oh, no doubt if it's tied back to her it's a major DVRO breach.

MOO
I believe the reason it couldn't be used in court at the time was because she only tried to submit it during the hearing. I vaguely remember JJ reasoning with her about that.

What's your point

VIP Member
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.
I thought it was Ella saying 'my god' rather than B saying 'my dog'.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Have I got this right...

Alice's current strategy to get custody is...

To show a court appointed custody evaluator tweets which prove that thousands of people online think she's an abusive psycho who doesn't deserve custody...

Genius, Alice
And a video of Ioan trying to comfort his daughter.

• Sad