Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It's in the court papers Ioan submitted, he says that to start with the girls were open to meeting Bianca but abruptly changed overnight and became hostile.
Oh really, I must have missed that. So Bianca was going to cook with them? Bless her.
I’m confused actually. Are you talking about how Bianca made them food once ages ago or that Bianca was planning to cook with them that night that they put a fake RO on them?
I thought the judge was saying that Bianca planned to cook with them that night, but he was talking about how she cooked for them ages ago?

Reactions: 10

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I expect nothing will ever top the feeling of relief after freeing himself from the demented barnacle.

I find it really shocking that some people think exposing children to a toxic and abusive marriage is ok, Worse still, blaming the children for raising them in a soul destroying hell like that, “I stayed for you” how messed up is that?
BIB I'm howling 🤣
So have both the new accounts gone from X ? I hope that mAlice gets a knock on the door, because that has to be the worst violation of the RO to date?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If she does move to UK she won't be prioritised by housing departments as she's not lived 8n the area or got strong links to it (away far too long).
I know how council housing works in the UK. While council flats can be hard to get and she wouldn't be high priority she could get Housing benefit for a private rental. She is a UK citizen and even non-UK citizens are housed by Councils. Even non citizens with no visa and 'no recourse to public funds' are given money and housing as they are not entitled to the normal benefits. I know this as I work for a Council. She wouldn't be homeless but it wouldn't be Beverley Hills either lol

Periwinkleblue

Thread Title suggestion

Dear Abby I'm shabby it's true sometimes crabby and chavvy. But Abby I'm savvy. Don't @me just back me.

• Haha
To attempt to answer your questions:

How does she maintain a home?
- Gloria, and spending $500/month on laundry (Lol)

EAT?
- Orders takeaways

SLEEP?
- In the daytime

Do basic necessities to live when she tweets around the clock?
- She doesn't, that's why her credit rating is poor and she has no long-term, feasible plans
I wish i had £500 to spare for laundry, I’ve left it til today to wash the school uniforms 😭😭
But what about Tone?!?!
To attempt to answer your questions:

How does she maintain a home?
- Gloria, and spending $500/month on laundry (Lol)

EAT?
- Orders takeaways

SLEEP?
- In the daytime

Do basic necessities to live when she tweets around the clock?
- She doesn't, that's why her credit rating is poor and she has no long-term, feasible plans
That money will run out eventually ! Time to update your cv Alice!!!!!!

SGE32

Is it appropriate for someone to upload the video here for people without Twitter? Totally understand if that’s not deemed acceptable.

sarahjane83

I mainly just lurk here as I’m interested in the psychology of it all, and I don’t fancy a run-in with the subject or her sock accounts. I’ve been on the recieving end of domestic abuse and don’t want to be doxxed by or interact with the protagonist! However I find it quite useful to see how these situations typically develop and that one can extract oneself from them. It’s empowering in a funny kind of way. Although I’m sorry for anyone who ends up in them.

But I’m puzzled by her recent post claiming Tattle thread people were raging against Wallace as she didn’t acknowledge the run donations.

I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere and everyone here just seems really pleased so much went to a good cause? I’m just kind of bewildered as can’t see where that came from. I donated a bit myself as it’s such a good cause and certainly don’t expect some sort of raving accolade for it 🤣
Alice gonna Alice, y’know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Copacapybara

VIP Member
If your taking steroids then that can cause you to bruise easily. I'm black and blue most of the time and I couldn't tell how or where most have come from.
It can happen with some vitamin deficiencies too I think. Also stuff like EDS which can mess up healing rates. It’s interesting to hear about the steroids, I’ve been wondering why I keep acquiring bruises!

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I still have the belief that Ioan has been advised to wait it out and then dump an atomic sized bomb of manure on her sorry life for all the RO breaches. ...
Question for the legal eagles - is there a limitation re: time between when an RO breach was done and when the person can bring an action against the person? If it is months, then it could well be he is waiting to Feb to unload it all. @Hiraeth, @ButterTart what is the legal period of time/statute of limitations in CA?

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
He was in a few major motion pictures before they married. Everything was looking up. What happened? Alice. Meddling in his career because of course she was the brains of the outfit, right? Getting her 2 cents in with agents and producers and fans and whoever else she could get on the horn and harangue. Didn't harm her career, which was negligible at this point. Hurt his.

But lurking silently in the background, completely unnoticed like a sleeper cell, was a pre nuptial agreement that she was too cocky to examine. Heh.
You can renegotiate prenuptial agreements, can’t you?

I wonder if she bothered to ever try and do this. Or perhaps not, seeing as she was “smug married” and thought she’d be with him forever.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
As always, I think the girls desperately need to get away from their mother. But at the moment, I don’t think the best place for them is with their father either. I feel so sad for them. I still think Ioan is too soft on mAlice, but then again I (thankfully) have never been in this sort of malicious situation, so I can only hope that in the near future, the therapists and Dr Dupee can help them see the light. Those poor kids.
I agree with you on this but with no family or close friends to take them, if they ended up in temporary care, it would just be something else for Ella to hold against her dad. If there was a loved one that she felt comfortable with, I imagine she would feel like she has been rescued & there might be a chance of her feelings towards her Dad softening over time.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
So, according to Betty Broderick trial, "Dan always said she would never hurt him because he was the Golden Goose."
---
Alice desperately needs evidence Ioan was gaslighting. I will just keep laughing at how she actually can't provide this

Last edited: