Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I’d be interested in understanding how the Americans/younger people interpret “Ella pissing herself” as a sentence. To me it reads like she’s wet herself - does it mean something different to youth or something?
To me I read that as "pissing herself laughing". I am English though and I use (and so do my friends) I was pissing myself, when something is really funny.
I'd love an American take on this too!

Reactions: 8

StewPots

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:
I've spent £460 so far, on two beauty ones and an M&S chocolate popcorn one. See, Al, that's how you hit the beauty products in style, not manky and used from eBay.

I want to get the Harrods one.
I got a Temple Spa one as a birthday gift last year ( birthday like 5 weeks before Christmas ) and I still have so many unopened bits, honestly TS lasts ages. I love it!

I think I’ll ask for a different one this year though - going to start looking this week. Am a beauty product hoarder…not eBay tat make up / cream though. Grim.

• Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
She must've been delighted when the strike happened. Finally, after at least six years doing absolutely nothing, an excuse she could use to explain why she's barely worked in ten years.
I thought they settled the strike? When they do she needs to put on her biggest pair of big girl panties and biggest scarf and go get a J O B.

• Haha
Please don't tell me it's with Salad Cream Clive or Loopy :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Think @kingseven would be kind enough to write a mills and boon-esce reimagining of Alice and both of them, a throuple in love though none of them have ever actually met, all caught up in the tragic breakdown of Alice’s tiny brain, and destined to remain apart, alone and lonely in their basements as they plot their devilish schemes and realise only too late what could have been.
Anyway that’s shite but I’m bored so @kingseven calling on your talents here while things are quiet.
❤

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I was about to quip that that explains the silence across social media but I see there has been some activity this evening: Tone/Alice has tweeted to try and make their friend that looks like a potato feel better about looking like a potato.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Excuse me. Did the account of Tone post the video as well? Are they that stupid? Or do they feel empowered by all that talk here that she might get to keep the kids? I wouldn’t be happy if I were her no matter what happens in court. Soon, she’ll run out of money, her children will start to rebel (hormones, baby) and she has no clue how to parent or be an adult. This situation will eventually resolve itself, even if it takes a few more years.
This is my reckoning as well, she rides roughshod over those girls feelings like she did with Ioan. They won't put up with her forever!

Cnau

On the video it looks like you can see the group names from the messaging on the left hand side. The one this video was sent to looks to be called "Ella pissed herself" possibly with another one further down that looks to be called "Evans"...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

What's your point

VIP Member
I'm still going to pick the corner where the kids will be medicated into compliance. After that video release, it seems more likely than ever.

It is for their own safety and health. Alice is not capable and their dad is a functioning adult.
Oh I fully agree Alice is not capable of raising those kids, I just don't see a situation where they will be removed from her (not full time anyway).

Ralphiegirl

I think a fair compromise would be to give AE half the child support she is entitled to and no spousal support (due to the DVRO). It doesn't matter if she has them 100% of the time, she ensured that IG wouldn't get the 50% custody he was entitled to, therefore she doesn't get the full money. Judge Josh could make it happen. I hope IG requests this via Anne.

Yes she will screech like a banshee about 'no child support' but she does that anyway. She will just have to live in the Valley, stop the takeaways, the ebays, get rid of the maid, oh and get a job!
Could she even live in the valley though honestly - like what would be her take home with no spousal support, I doubt 50% would even cover rent in the valley.

Unregulated Loon

I'd personally identify who the daughter's Discord friend is and involve their parents. I doubt they'd be happy to know their child is participating in this toxic and legally questionable nonsense.

MOO
Are you a lawyer? Can I ask how it is legally questionable? Do you mean in terms of the DVRO?
I suspect Ella and Alice are cackling themselves over this thinking they’re ruining Ioan’s birthday.

Blurp

VIP Member
If your taking steroids then that can cause you to bruise easily. I'm black and blue most of the time and I couldn't tell how or where most have come from.
Only my asthma preventer inhaler and that's way more recent (developed asthma around 40). The dolphin 🐬 black eye and the boating course was when I was still a reservist, so before the asthma.

• Heart

Occleshaw

When does Alice have to move again? Or did she conjure up another 6 months cash from hEr NeW JoB?

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I remember Ioan trying to talk to the girls about Bee. Something that Al was furious about :unsure: Am I imagining things?
I was sure they knew he was dating her? Before it was posted on insta? I know this was more recent, but wasn't they talking about cooking stuff?

Lulugrace

VIP Member
See this is the difference, you noticed and changed. Alice on the other hand thinks the way she lives her life is fine. My mum wasn't the greatest when she left my dad, but as I got older and gained life experience, I realised that she was in a terrible state and understood why she was the way she was. I put myself in her position when I got to the age she left my dad, and I'll admit, I don't know if I could have done any better - btw at 14 I was also a nightmare!
So don't feel embarrassed, the important thing is you changed and you did it for your daughter. Take note mAlice!
---

Shut up he reposted it 😱😱😱😱
I'd be fighting to get it taken down, if some "random" had posted that of one of my family members. What a great uncle he is 🤢
Sorry to quote myself here, I should have said what mAlice is doing is totally next level, its a bit different if you go through a depressive stage, but then drag yourself out of it. M
See this is the difference, you noticed and changed. Alice on the other hand thinks the way she lives her life is fine. My mum wasn't the greatest when she left my dad, but as I got older and gained life experience, I realised that she was in a terrible state and understood why she was the way she was. I put myself in her position when I got to the age she left my dad, and I'll admit, I don't know if I could have done any better - btw at 14 I was also a nightmare!
So don't feel embarrassed, the important thing is you changed and you did it for your daughter. Take note mAlice!
---

Shut up he reposted it 😱😱😱😱
I'd be fighting to get it taken down, if some "random" had posted that of one of my family members. What a great uncle he is 🤢
Sorry to quoyw myself here, but i should have added what mAlice is doing is totally next level, its a bit different if you go through a depressive stage, but then drag yourself out of it. Malice knows full well what she's doing, and think it's absolutely fine, and that is fucking worrying!

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I couldn't screen grab it in time before she deleted the account but she put something really weird like 'Alice looks like a clown on the red carpet and that's why I hate her because I'm scared of clowns' or something like that.
She was being sarcastic to Brie

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It can happen with some vitamin deficiencies too I think. Also stuff like EDS which can mess up healing rates. It’s interesting to hear about the steroids, I’ve been wondering why I keep acquiring bruises!
It was my asthma nurse who asked me if I bruised easily, apparently it's really important to gargle and rinse/spit out after taking your inhaler. Otherwise you absorb more steroid via your stomach when you drink anything afterwards.

• Heart