Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Which ones have you got @IKickLikeKatya?

I have had the Liberty one the last 2 years but it is very samey again this year.

I bought my daughters the Look Fantastic one and my son-in-laws and husband the Degusta one as it caused much laughter last year with the bizarre contents and just for the huge size!

I fancy the John Lewis one this year but I have money sitting in my Liberty account, so I can kid myself I am paying less if I order it again...mmm, don't know what to get but I much prefer Advent Calendars over sideboards 😂

Like everyone else I was shocked that the Big E melt down clip was put on X, what the hell was she thinking?

The main thing I took from it was how patient Ioan was, I know he loves his daughters, but it takes huge strength of character to maintain your calm when faced with teenage hysteria.

What a great Dad/human he is ♥
I have the Space NK and Selfridges ones, they are amazing! I've had to sit on my hands not to start opening them. I think I'll still get the Boots premium one, maybe Harrods, or Look Fantastic. John Lewis does look good too. Even thought about a Japanese stationery one! I like calendars that are mostly skincare and a bit of make up so I've skipped Liberty, lots of fragrances I think

• Heart
Reactions: 5

What's your point

VIP Member
well in a way it's a gift: thanks for the evidence, Alice

but of course his fatherly insticts of wanting to protect Ella overweights this and she knows it

ahh i thought it was the same as tattlemembers
The anybodywithabrain profile isn't there for me when I look.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
What does a psychiatric evaluation entail?

If it’s just talking to someone, I could see Al faking her way through it. 🙁

I don't agree with "staying together for the children" ever anyway - why should children be brought up for years by two people who loathe each other? It's horrible. This isn't a normal "I don't love you any more" situation though. She physically, verbally, emotionally and financially abused him, for years. She abused alcohol too. She invaded his privacy constantly, posting photos and videos to her Insta of him sleeping, half dressed, screengrabs when he was on a private facetime to his kid, or sneaking up on him rehearsing lines. She encouraged his children to despise him - and this was before there was even a hint of him leaving her. He finally made the break when she hit him in front of the kids then passed out drunk on the floor. The parental alienation had begun as soon as they were born anyway - she was the drunk "fun" parent, and Ioan and the nannies and housekeepers were the boring authority figures. Her behaviour has escalated publicly since he left, but I don't personally think it's any worse than when they were still married and living together. She has always been like this.
I agree it must have been awful for Ioan as such a private person to be with her. But I suppose I was trying to make the point that all of those abuses mentioned are now being inflicted on the children. Given the choice of the adult or the child suffering, I would choose the adult, who at least has insight and an escape plan. Someone mentioned what if the roles were reversed? Through my job I have seen many women (& one man) over the years stay in controlling relationships to protect their children until such time as they could all escape. I'm not saying that's always the right choice but it was an option.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She won’t get a council place. My brothers friend is literally homeless with two kids and one on the way, and can’t get on the list. They are sofa surfing to get by.
Every council has a Homelessness Officers. Sometimes people don't know what is on offer.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
To say someone pissed themselves just sounds literal to me. I think this is deliberate vagueness by the schemers. They want to point the finger at a tattler but let people know it’s them. Alice is shit at disguising her involvement because she always wants Ioan to know it is her.

It is a strange title which could only come from the oddball Alice and her merry group of oddballs.

I can see an outcome of the evaluation being that Alice should not have contact until she has inpatient treatment. Not because they think she will respond but that it provides space for therapeutic interventions to work for the children. The only problem is that Alice has completely isolated them from family and people who provide a safe and neutral haven for them. The court could give Ioan permission to take them to the UK where there is family and a network. I there is now inevitable disruption to the children’s education but that is done to Alcie.

The problem with this is that Ioan would have to pay for her treatment and the insurers might not pony up for this. When she is discharged she won’t have a home or much of an income so Ioan is probably going to have to find her a place to live.

At the end of the day it’s a least worst option situation

Blurp

VIP Member
I hear you, I

I hear you I bruise easly and they come up quickly, always have done. Years ago I was really ill in hospital for a few months and the cannulas kept coming out. They couldn't get them in (they didn't know it at the time, but I had blood clots) anyway I looked like I'd been shooting up, my arms were black and blue from them trying to get a needle in 🤦🏼‍♀️
I frequently wake up with bruises and have no idea where/how I got them.
Also, I shouldn't laugh, but BIB 🤣🐬
A result of Mess Rugby.

Old cushion, my arse. I've also played cricket with a cabbage 🥬 and rolled up newspaper (someone hit it out of the window into the (Edinburgh) square outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Foster care would offer more stability than staying with Alice. They wpuld no longer be walking on eggshells and living with her anger and social media obsession.
I always got the impression that foster care in the USA is mainly a commercial thing or religious thing, rather than a desire to temporarily therapeutically parent disturbed teens.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
btw what does everyone think about Bianca's (I suspect it's her, but it's generally hard to attribute the voices, it actually sounded like the same voice that said "my god/dog" but it definitely wasnt said by Ella). "Close the door completely" maybe?

now I cannot open anything :ROFLMAO:

apparently he was allowed to take a week off on every project he did. Sometimes he used it to travel back to LA, sometimes he flew his family in for two weeks (basically spend his free week with them and then they visited him on set the 2nd week)

I suspect it's far easier when you have either a lot of money to pay tutors or if the kids are small enough for longer trips.
I think it sounds like Ella saying oh my god. …no.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Question for the legal eagles - is there a limitation re: time between when an RO breach was done and when the person can bring an action against the person? If it is months, then it could well be he is waiting to Feb to unload it all. @Hiraeth, @ButterTart what is the legal period of time/statute of limitations in CA?
Good point, I hadn’t thought of that.