Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else ever think about the flash drive of further video/text evidence that was brought to the DVRO hearing but not entered into evidence because it wasn’t needed?

Because I sure do.
Maybe it will make a reappearance during the actual trial, or at least be made available to the therapists beforehand.
She hates being ignored so much. I can imagine her pacing the floor, drinking wine and waiting. And no response.
Imagine how much satisfaction it gave Ioan to ignore her texts and emails, knowing it would drive her nuts. Passive agressive warfare at its finest.

Reactions: 22
It must be so reassuring for Alice to have so many people just waiting in the wings to jump onto Twitter and set up a brand new account to stick up for her when she needs it, especially as they all have SO much knowledge about the whole saga. I just wonder why none of them had Twitter accounts already - did none of them wanted to interact with her when she had her own account, if they were that fond of her, know so much about her and are seemingly willing to spend hours each day defending her? Odd, isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Poor Alice. She literally has nothing left - the video is out there and there is nothing left in her arsenal. Good luck with Dupee Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Apparently, it's cost Ioan around 400K to get rid of Alice? Worth every penny! 😊
I think if he set up a GFM now he would get all that back.

He won’t, and not a serious suggestion, I just think people know what he has gone through.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly cannot imagine anyone seriously thought he might be James Bond. 🥹
Believe his name was genuinely in a list at the time. He was the right age, the good looks, off the back of FF and Hornblower. looking back, Daniel was the right choice but he was being mentioned for it.

Reactions: 19
She should really start by reading the court filings in the court case that she is involved in.
I was actually wondering: is she acting like she’s not seen the court documents herself or she actually hasn’t?
Can legal people please explain: would she get all the court filings/ documents from her lawyers, is it obligatory for her to read/ be made aware? Or lawyers keep hold of it and only tell her what they are filing back? I can quite imagine her receiving all this stuff in post/ email and not bothering to read/ be too distressed in desperate cry of desperation/ too busy looking after babies… Oh.. I just remembered the "utter, utter, utter defamation"… so she would have been sent all this stuff, right?
a lot of time she is gaslighting herself. But I agree with previous poster (sorry cant recall who said it) - its beginning to look like some paranoid/schizophrenic delusion, she is not living in the reality

Reactions: 15
The crazy thing is...there's a prenup. She signed every page of it.
Child support is a set calculation. Custody is 50/50 in California and there's no reason for it not to be in this case.

This should have been capable of being settled in about a week

What's there to litigate about and waste hundreds of thousands of dollars about? Other than to just be awkward and make sure Ioan is left penniless.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you need to have some business cards printed up....

Hiraeth Beyatch (Head of Legal)

Unsolicited and Useless sham legal opinions
I am DYING I love this 🤣🤣🤣
---
Have added to it:

Hiraeth Beyatch (Head of Legal)

Unsolicited and Useless sham legal opinions

Purchaser of the Transcripts of Hearsay
OK I am now deceased. 🤣🤣🤣 I really need this on a T-shirt or something 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was actually wondering: is she acting like she’s not seen the court documents herself or she actually hasn’t?
Can legal people please explain: would she get all the court filings/ documents from her lawyers, is it obligatory for her to read/ be made aware? Or lawyers keep hold of it and only tell her what they are filing back? I can quite imagine her receiving all this stuff in post/ email and not bothering to read/ be too distressed in desperate cry of desperation/ too busy looking after babies… Oh.. I just remembered the "utter, utter, utter defamation"… so she would have been sent all this stuff, right?
a lot of time she is gaslighting herself. But I agree with previous poster (sorry cant recall who said it) - its beginning to look like some paranoid/schizophrenic delusion, she is not living in the reality
Yes, we are required to share the legal filings with our client when they are served on us. The client has the right to stay informed about their case and it violates ethics rules to fail to give your client copies; whether the client actually reads them is entirely another matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not sure if it's been dirty deleted but earlier the new sock was posting about why isn't Ioan coming out and condemning the negative abuse about Alice and the kids - back atcha Alice with your army of nutters posting vile comments about Ioan and Bianca ?

A dose of hypocrisy for breakfast anybody ?

1696836974769.png

You give a duck about everything. you're so involved I can't believe you're not one of the main players.

If you are, it's embarrassing.
If you're not, it's embarrassing for AE

1696837059445.png

I think it must be.
There is no continuous narrative.
Just a loathing of IG and BW which at times veers into the ridiculous.

I hope Ioan will collect all these nonetheless to show the custody evaluator.

I believe AE could stop them if she wanted to

Fixed it for you hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It seems that "Wayne" is Wayne Mejia, who is a business manager and CPA. He was the trustee of the trust that owned their family home.
I'm sure he would have been balling his eyes out/rolling on the floor/vomiting at news of a sale.....normal behaviour for an accountant with 40 years experience who is a professional trustee of a property he has no personal interest in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
he is spending money because he wants what's best for the children, which is not growing up without support with an abuser

he will spend plenty of money when they live with him, what he is legally required when they are not. it's very simple. So in a way by "forcing" them to live with him more money will be spend on them. bit of course the real issue is that his third child - Alice - wants the whole cake
Screenshot_20231009_090520_X.jpg

yes Alice, collect all the screenshots of people thinking you are a knob
Screenshot_20231009_090644_X.jpg

the chicken account is a great example why *pretending* to be all unbiased doesnt work when you are defending an abuser. at some point the case is so bad that you have to lie or invent your own rules

no, children dont override the pre-nup. thats why child support is seperate.

so no, it is not Ioan's responsibility to provide a "shelter" (in reality the complain is a luxiury house anyway) when they live with Alice. This is Alice's responsibility. His responsibility is to provide a shelter when they are with him and provide Alice with support he is required to when she has them. If this is not enough for Alice she has to work or downsize. there are plenty of cheap rentals outside of LA, but no, she had to upgrade from WeHo to Beverly Hills. the idea then that your ex should pay your upgrade is pure financial abuse.

has Ioan spend money to provide a home for them? they literally lived rent free for 2.5 years after seperation. Ioan has provided A LOT more for their housing than Alice did since the seperation. And no doubt a lot more than legally required.

how is that showing Alice in a bad light? you think blackmailing your spouse with articles and what not just because he wants to seperate your financials (this is what wanting to sell your house is) is fine? WOW. I hope these people are single.

and to top it all up the sock wonders where the texts are from when they know it exactly
Screenshot_20231009_090715_X.jpg

Ioan was forced to "tell his children via IG" because the mother of the year told them already over twitter. everyone denies their new relationship for many months, otherwise they'd be accussed of rushing it. he went on a holiday while lawyers negotiated custody (yknow coz Alice denied him, why stay in LA when you currently wouldnt see your kids, that's coercive control)

I have to laugh about "publicly put down their mother": Alice did that. Ioan then defended himself legally.

He didnt insisted. Alice even suggested the meeting herself. obviously with a reason as we now know. those with a brain at least. as an aside its very embarrassing if after 2.5 years we pretend that it's too early to introduce (the rule of thumb is 6 months). The people who advocate for this must really have stepmother issues themselves

really the ONLY point that remotely makes sense is the one about moving Bianca in early. That was not a good decision but in hindsight with his financials understandable. but the rest is clutching at straws so badly.

any argument these people use is quite simply "women are allowed to do this and that, men not" - hm wonder why?

PS: also its Alice that tried to put herself in jail because she broke the law. but taking responsibility was never her thing
Screenshot_20231009_090923_X.jpg

Ioan wanted a collaborative divorce, Alice complained about Ioan wanting to do it quick. Alice went on a private and public rampage.

only one person burned the house down
Screenshot_20231009_090936_X.jpg

they are doing exactly the divorce Alice wanted, which is why her complaints about the costs are hilarious
Screenshot_20231009_091026_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
he is spending money because he wants what's best for the children, which is not growing up without support with an abuser

he will spend plenty of money when they live with him, what he is legally required when they are not. it's very simple. So in a way by "forcing" them to live with him more money will be spend on them. bit of course the real issue is that his third child - Alice - wants the whole cake
View attachment 2499453
yes Alice, collect all the screenshots of people thinking you are a knob
View attachment 2499454
the chicken account is a great example why *pretending* to be all unbiased doesnt work when you are defending an abuser. at some point the case is so bad that you have to lie or invent your own rules

no, children dont override the pre-nup. thats why child support is seperate.

so no, it is not Ioan's responsibility to provide a "shelter" (in reality the complain is a luxiury house anyway) when they live with Alice. This is Alice's responsibility. His responsibility is to provide a shelter when they are with him and provide Alice with support he is required to when she has them. If this is not enough for Alice she has to work or downsize. there are plenty of cheap rentals outside of LA, but no, she had to upgrade from WeHo to Beverly Hills. the idea then that your ex should pay your upgrade is pure financial abuse.

has Ioan spend money to provide a home for them? they literally lived rent free for 2.5 years after seperation. Ioan has provided A LOT more for their housing than Alice did since the seperation. And no doubt a lot more than legally required.

how is that showing Alice in a bad light? you think blackmailing your spouse with articles and what not just because he wants to seperate your financials (this is what wanting to sell your house is) is fine? WOW. I hope these people are single.

and to top it all up the sock wonders where the texts are from when they know it exactly
View attachment 2499455
Ioan was forced to "tell his children via IG" because the mother of the year told them already over twitter. everyone denies their new relationship for many months, otherwise they'd be accussed of rushing it. he went on a holiday while lawyers negotiated custody (yknow coz Alice denied him, why stay in LA when you currently wouldnt see your kids, that's coercive control)

I have to laugh about "publicly put down their mother": Alice did that. Ioan then defended himself legally.

He didnt insisted. Alice even suggested the meeting herself. obviously with a reason as we now know. those with a brain at least. as an aside its very embarrassing if after 2.5 years we pretend that it's too early to introduce (the rule of thumb is 6 months). The people who advocate for this must really have stepmother issues themselves

really the ONLY point that remotely makes sense is the one about moving Bianca in early. That was not a good decision but in hindsight with his financials understandable. but the rest is clutching at straws so badly.

any argument these people use is quite simply "women are allowed to do this and that, men not" - hm wonder why?

PS: also its Alice that tried to put herself in jail because she broke the law. but taking responsibility was never her thing
View attachment 2499456
Ioan wanted a collaborative divorce, Alice complained about Ioan wanting to do it quick. Alice went on a private and public rampage.

only one person burned the house down
View attachment 2499457
they are doing exactly the divorce Alice wanted, which is why her complaints about the costs are hilarious
View attachment 2499458
Is Al really that dumb or is that her way of not engaging in any sensible conversation? Answers on a postcard.

Collaborative divorce = Al: he dictates. Should all women do what men tell them?

The only person Al wanted to dictate the divorce is herself. It's just her not wanting to be an adult.

Reactions: 13
Doesn't it humiliate her to ask people for money? I’d be mortified. 😱
She probably didn't. The main thing was to make IG think she did and embarrass him by making other people think she was left penniless by him. That's why she did the GFM after all.

Reactions: 15
She said she will fight him and that means doing the opposite of what he wants, no matter what that is and even if it goes against what is in her own best interest.

It's the only way she can still "get" to him and that's all she cares about.

She will be like this forever and the only way is to minimize any interaction with her.

With the kids it's difficult.
This is why she will never co-parent.

Reactions: 25
If your spouse wants a divorce, you're getting divorced. You only have control over negotiating a settlement. Alice may have well emptied her wallet and pissed on it.

View attachment 2499322
Well, this is the woman who told her ex to move into the garage instead of getting a divorce, so we can’t expect much, can we?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.