Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep reading posts from Alice bitching and moaning that Ioan spent a fortune to obtain his divorce. What she doesn't seem to realize is that he doesn't care. The more she complains, the bigger the shoulder shrug. Thousands on lawyers and therapists? That's life. She wanted to drag out the divorce for years. Did she think that would be free?
It's not so much that he doesn't care about the jaw-dropping expense of it, but it's worth it to correct a 14 year mistake. He is not so rich that he can shrug it off, but what choice does he have? He is poorer but happier. A lot happier.
---
Just saying "But I don't want to get divorced" doesn't mean it won't happen.
I think it's the first time she heard him say no to her. Her tantrum didn't work but she doesn't seem to have any other tactics. She doesn't want to start her life over, that much is clear.
---
That's what Al can't stand, that she can't control him, or the courts.
Or Tattle 💅

Reactions: 27
It's that horrific bottle yellow hair that does it. With a better colour (ie light brown with honey blonde highlights) and if she stopped parting it and pulling it back like Lego hair then she'd look so much better.
Lego hair! ROTFLMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please don't tell me it's with Salad Cream Clive or Loopy :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Think @kingseven would be kind enough to write a mills and boon-esce reimagining of Alice and both of them, a throuple in love though none of them have ever actually met, all caught up in the tragic breakdown of Alice’s tiny brain, and destined to remain apart, alone and lonely in their basements as they plot their devilish schemes and realise only too late what could have been.
Anyway that’s shite but I’m bored so @kingseven calling on your talents here while things are quiet.
❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not so much that he doesn't care about the jaw-dropping expense of it, but it's worth it to correct a 14 year mistake. He is not so rich that he can shrug it off, but what choice does he have? He is poorer but happier. A lot happier.
---

I think it's the first time she heard him say no to her. Her tantrum didn't work but she doesn't seem to have any other tactics. She doesn't want to start her life over, that much is clear.
---

Or Tattle 💅
the more she bangs on about the cost, the more onlookers realise
A) someone is dragging this out deliberately, and
B) being with her must have been unmitigated hell for him to be willing to spend probably his life’s assets just to be rid of her

imagine telling on yourself that loudly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm thinking if this is how she is in her texts imagine what she was like in real life. You have to admire Ioan's self control and discipline in dealing with her. She is the poster child for "Dont stick your d...k in crazy" much less marry them.
I'm sure she is a nightmare irl.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she is a nightmare irl.
Given what I’ve seen of her from afar (thank
God)... such as the car park video, the Twitter meltdowns, the Instagram histrionics, the sock accounts, the court documents, I’d say nightmare is being generous 😂
If I was Ioan I’d have relocated to a small fishing village in Greenland and changed my name by now. The man must have the patience of a saint, and has demonstrated far more consideration and love for his daughters than Lego head has (sorry, the Lego hair thing genuinely made me laugh today!)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Starting early this morning.
Replaced her? He left her. Everyone is entitled to leave a unhappy and abusive marriage.
She should be left with nothing, given her behavior and abuse.

Screenshot_20231009_091600_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Replaced her? He left her. Everyone is entitled to leave a unhappy and abusive marriage.
She shoukd be left with nothing, given her behavior and abuse.

View attachment 2500099
Hang on a second, I thought Alice's narrative was that Ioan didn't want to see the kids anymore, and had "left" the three of them.

But now she's saying he just wanted to replace Alice, but keep the kids?

She cannot keep her story straight at all.

Reactions: 46
I get the feeling it's ALL going to kick off in thread #219.....

How many threads do you think she'll get to? Is there a Tattle World record?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should be left with nothing, given her behavior and abuse.

View attachment 2500099
She keeps trying to push this narrative of him wanting to take the kids but he's never asked for anything more than shared custody right?

Reactions: 17
Lego hair! ROTFLMFAO
Wut? Lego hair has volume!
---
Not ROTFTA
I think this needs to go on the wiki glossary. lol
---
Nobody saw it coming, and nobody wants to watch it. 😱
Even Loopy doesn't want to see it, it's that unwanted. And who would it be with anyway??
---
Several of her? Has she got an imaginary friend socking for her now? She knows all of her handful of FMs too and tips them off when she makes a new sock.
1696863027052.png

now she's saying he just wanted to replace Alice, but keep the kids?
Occasionally, she forgets to lie. AE admits IG wanted the kids but she was going to withhold them as 50% custody to her is "nothing" and she would get less child support on it too. The only card she had that he wanted was the kids so she PAed them. bleep.

1696863173627.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.