Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from COVID hellhole . Excellent advice from Alice . She should get help to learn that. Her perceived reality is almost at paranoid schizophrenia levels . THe fixation . The imagined enemy's - thinking she's communicating with yo and B. Great the kids evaluations might be sealed but god it would be illuminating to read Alice's .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It was under her real Twitter account that she said before this event Yo told her he didn't love her. I think there's video of her speaking here and she's drunk or high.

This was in 2016.

Imagine how many years before that he privately held he didn't love her.
Every time I see this picture those crazy lashes just gets me. Did she put it on in the dark? What is going on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was under her real Twitter account that she said before this event Yo told her he didn't love her. I think there's video of her speaking here and she's drunk or high.

This was in 2016.

Imagine how many years before that he privately held he didn't love her.
Is that another nose? It doesn't look like her.

Reactions: 7
Kids don't really care how you spend your money. If they did, that's a huge problem.
Alice is just worried how her evaluation will come across.

Screenshot_20231008_203640_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
You mean Alice? She's the one burning the house down. Ioan wanted a quick and fair resolution done privately.

Screenshot_20231008_203935_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sock accounts spend a lot of time on what ifs and why didn’t. It seems as if Alice is still stuck on blaming Ioan for everything but taking no responsibility for her own part in the break down of the relationship. She’ll be stuck like this for the rest of her of life.

Reactions: 35
If your spouse wants a divorce, you're getting divorced. You only have control over negotiating a settlement. Alice may have well emptied her wallet and pissed on it.

Screenshot_20231008_204526_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
“Nothing to say”…..then goes on to say a lot of bleeping bollocky bullshit
It’s the “your Alice” for me. Like bleugh 🤢 why put YOUR Alice?? Reminds me of when she put I’m so sorry at the end of her separation announcement. What are you sorry for? Who are you apologising to? Nobody else gives a tit! And certainly nobody bloody knew who you were until you turned into a malevolent, lying, psycho bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One main difference - Kim cleans stuff
AND people know who she is! Again, unlike Malice. No one knew who she was until she went tonto over the divorce and now it's only as Mr Fantastic's alcoholic and deranged ex-wife who dresses from a charity bag in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She doesn't want IG to be happy if she isn't. I don't see how AE could be happy when all she does is plot her wicked scams and talk shite on X.

View attachment 2497727

LOL tell this to Dupee I beg you.
I am now 99% sure ‘Dear Abby’ is Alice. I went to her account on X today for the first time and it said I was ‘Blocked’. Why would I be blocked from an account I had never visited or even commented on or about, block me, unless she knew I was on Tattle (I have the same user name on X) Alice can’t help but give herself away, she is so stupid. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Question for the legal eagles - is there a limitation re: time between when an RO breach was done and when the person can bring an action against the person? If it is months, then it could well be he is waiting to Feb to unload it all. @Hiraeth, @ButterTart what is the legal period of time/statute of limitations in CA?
California's laws changed in 2020 to allow for a 5-year statute of limitations, so he has plenty of time. The law used to provide for a 1-year statute of limitations, but that was such a short time that it was doing a disservice to domestic violence victims since sometimes victims need longer than that to get to a place where they can press charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Desperate plea my ass. It was abusive.
Again, this is public record.
They don't see how this shows AE in a bad light.

Screenshot_20231008_221006_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 15
I think she was convinced Ioan was going to become very wealthy. He was in the running to be James Bond at one point, I think.
I honestly cannot imagine anyone seriously thought he might be James Bond. 🥹

Reactions: 3
Chronic Fatigue is not the same thing as just being lazy. One of your 100 doctors would have diagnosed it.

Screenshot_20231008_221542_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
California's laws changed in 2020 to allow for a 5-year statute of limitations, so he has plenty of time. The law used to provide for a 1-year statute of limitations, but that was such a short time that it was doing a disservice to domestic violence victims since sometimes victims need longer than that to get to a place where they can press charges.
Brilliant - come 2025 there will be a whole new Alice-gag

Reactions: 17
Still no sign of Tony on twitter..not a peep! I think that video was the last straw and maybe Ioans lawyer has sent him a letter. I bloody hope so the stupid cretin.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.