Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else ever think about the flash drive of further video/text evidence that was brought to the DVRO hearing but not entered into evidence because it wasn’t needed?

Because I sure do.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The more you observe about the relationship and even just the photos, you can see it was heading off a cliff long before he told her he doesn't love her anymore in 2020. He looks miserable in the 2020 photos but something happened way before that. In 2018 she drops off the event and red carpet photos and he's at the events by himself, in LA.
I think this happened. The weight gain and physical changes to her face. I don't know what year this photo was taken, but her looks are failing. She couldn't filter photos and gaslight her followers anymore.

Screenshot_20230921_191435_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The more you observe about the relationship and even just the photos, you can see it was heading off a cliff long before he told her he doesn't love her anymore in 2020. He looks miserable in the 2020 photos but something happened way before that. In 2018 she drops off the event and red carpet photos and he's at the events by himself, in LA.
Maybe he was living in the garage by then. MOO: She refused to accompany he to what are work events because she is just that kind of witch and vengeful. She really thought she had total control over him, could do whatever she liked to him and he will just take it.

Reactions: 14
The basic thing about Ioan and Alice's breakdown is that there are a couple with 2 children. 80% of parents will be unhappy that their marriages have broken down. Generally, because they both know that things have not been going well. Ioan and Alice have both provided a lot of examples that their marriage was not perfect and that both of them, for whatever reason, were unhappy. How those two parties move forward is essential to how secure and happy their children feel or don't feel. If the children have been exposed to an abusive father, a mother would hopefully advise the authorities with evidence. If there is no evidence. provided by the mother. a father, accused of abusive behaviour by the mother, would likely hire a person to witness their meetings. Nothing abusive happening in the period would be evidenced. Therefore the realistic inference is that the father is not abusive. If a child, with no history of abuse by a father, has a complete psychological melt down after having had no physical or verbal exposure by the father, most logical parties would think this is due to to the effect of the person to whom the child is with 100%.
Alice, watch out for how normal people behave, because I don't think you actually know how normal life is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pity that cute baby talk among former partners does not continue to be a new thing.
Thank god there's no more Baby angeling going on. Alice has to infantilise everyone from the former Baby Angel to the BAYBEEZ. Bianca seems to be a grown up despite being 24 years younger than Alice.
---
Does anyone else ever think about the flash drive of further video/text evidence that was brought to the DVRO hearing but not entered into evidence because it wasn’t needed?

Because I sure do.
I think Dupee might get to see it. Hope so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank god there's no more Baby angeling going on. Alice has to infantilise everyone from the former Baby Angel to the BAYBEEZ. Bianca seems to be a grown up despite being 24 years younger than Alice.
---

I think Dupee might get to see it. Hope so anyway.
Much more mature and employable than Alice.

Reactions: 12
She claimed to audition for at least one. Lol

View attachment 2498369
How she escalates within an hour because there’s no response is scary. The first text is reasonably polite (although mad, as if he’s going to come around and read a scene with her🫤).

The text sent an hour or so later is so out of control. Even her texts are scary and aggressive.

She hates being ignored so much. I can imagine her pacing the floor, drinking wine and waiting. And no response.

Reactions: 38
I think this happened. The weight gain and physical changes to her face. I don't know what year this photo was taken, but her looks are failing. She couldn't filter photos and gaslight her followers anymore.

View attachment 2499237
She really looks matronly in that picture. Sort of like a mum posing with her son who she had at a young age.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2499237
She has all that hatered about women getting older and when she turned 50 herself, she just went poof and disappeared. Or Yo just realised what a liability she is at events and found a way to go without her.

Reactions: 15
Ah bless her, still not comprehending the fact that loads of parents manage to work - both of them - despite having kids. Lazy ass slacker, Ioan working is NO excuse for you not having a job, especially given how old the kids are now.

Reactions: 30
Much more mature and employable than Alice.
This example illustrates the difference between someone like Alice and someone like Bianca.

Imagine you know an A and a B. You are planning a wedding and both women are invited. You need to decide where to seat them.

A needs to be seated as far away from bride and groom as possible due to the certainty of her getting too drunk, making the wedding somehow about herself, flirting with the guests, making an impromptu speech, photobombing the official photos with graspy headlocks, falling over and having to be carried out, selling the story to the Daily Fail, posting on X about how she set the couple up and how they met at her wedding, the groom actually fancies her but had to settle for the bride.

B can sit absolutely anywhere, with anyone.

And no Alice it is not a bad thing to be likeable and socially aware. Your ‘larger than life personality’ is just utterly utterly tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yup @Jemadah.
The key point is being a normal person. Alice literally doesn't understand that an hysterical attitude and being a nasty respondent makes most people look at her with side eyes. She believes she is so amazing and charismatic and funny that people will give into her. But most were sitting back and going '"Wow this woman is insane"

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This example illustrates the difference between someone like Alice and someone like Bianca.

Imagine you know an A and a B. You are planning a wedding and both women are invited. You need to decide where to seat them.

A needs to be seated as far away from bride and groom as possible due to the certainty of her getting too drunk, making the wedding somehow about herself, flirting with the guests, making an impromptu speech, photobombing the official photos with graspy headlocks, falling over and having to be carried out, selling the story to the Daily Fail, posting on X about how she set the couple up and how they met at her wedding, the groom actually fancies her but had to settle for the bride.

B can sit absolutely anywhere, with anyone.

And no Alice it is not a bad thing to be likeable and socially aware. Your ‘larger than life personality’ is just utterly utterly tit.
A would probably flash everyone too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was under her real Twitter account that she said before this event Yo told her he didn't love her. I think there's video of her speaking here and she's drunk or high.

This was in 2016.

Imagine how many years before that he privately held he didn't love her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is she for real? Be easier to list what she hasn't lied about

Screenshot_20231008_190001_Samsung Internet.jpg

29-golden-girls.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She definitely hasn’t. She would’ve posted it immediately for the attention and praise. And what’s more, she’d ditch that strike in about 2.6 seconds if she got a genuine offer to star in a film. Not that that’s going to happen anytime soon.
There are stories going around about a few A-Listers who have driven up, got out of the car, had their pics taken then buggered off again. They then post them online to make it look like they were taking part. She seemingly even couldn't be arsed to do something as easy as that.

Reactions: 16
Please, no naked videos!
She would need a willing participant for a sex tape. Loopy may be available.

Screenshot_20231008_191052_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.